Torndeco (DayZ)

Operation Dogfight -- Private Servers

if u were the guys in the blue van that we blew up, u then killed us a few times, with a DMR? while we was being dumb driving around if you are saying i was hacking, when i killed you on the hill (in the gilli) your crazy, it took me 20 mins to run from the race track to get back an all i had was a AK74, your guys with our big jeep got me in the end, then the server went to crap with planes flying around. But 1 of my pals got banned to, but bouh sorted that out with the admin, thanks btw, but all in all was a good fight last night......really do wish death messages showed when u died etc would be so much easyer to spot the hackers an report the names to admin, all in all best lingor server out there atm, been playing it a couple of weeks now!

thats nonsense.

i killed you and your friends several times, and you kept arriving in about 3-5 minutes everytime. and with saying that my friend stole your truck, he didnt, he was still walking to this position.

you killed my friend in the car, with 2 laser red bullets, the car exploded instantly. you arrived with a bus, with a white pick up truck, a big blue truck... and then, some guys spawned jets on the server, and you got banned some moments later. that looks obvious to me.

it was fun though, because you walked quite... inexperienced over the field, was easy to shoot you. thats why i was wondering why you guys kept coming with heavy MGs and camo suits...

@ admin, thanks.

thats nonsense.

i killed you and your friends several times, and you kept arriving in about 3-5 minutes everytime. and with saying that my friend stole your truck, he didnt, he was still walking to this position.

you killed my friend in the car, with 2 laser red bullets, the car exploded instantly. you arrived with a bus, with a white pick up truck, a big blue truck... and then, some guys spawned jets on the server, and you got banned some moments later. that looks obvious to me.

it was fun though, because you walked quite... inexperienced over the field, was easy to shoot you. thats why i was wondering why you guys kept coming with heavy MGs and camo suits...

@ admin, thanks.

no bouh killed the blue car with a MK48, the bus was not us, while runnin back the first time we found a pick up, when i killed u on the hill, inthebrush was tryin to kill 2 maybe 3 ppl at our big truck by the dump yard, you was a place on a full server that gets a lot of traffic, so saying that we was every1 that came is just you being an idiot...again please add death messages then this BS wouldnt come up!

thats nonsense.

@ admin, thanks.

I think you are mistaken about Us and some other guys... was another group of ppl in the bus they also killed one of our guys...and as for blowing up the mini van was 2 of us unloaded into it No idea what you are talking about (Laser red bullets) and of for getting banned lets not forget you BOTH got banned also this has all been cleared up as the hacker was fking around on the sever

you shot me out of the big truck (driver) i then picked up my body from the pickup, then i went to pick up som1 from SE, then i ran into 3 ppl in a jeep as i was turning they killed me i spawned at the racetrack ran back an got u!

V.simple no-one is gonna get banned, on just what someone else's says...

So no point arguing about it plz...

If someone mentions hacking i will look @ logs / db snapshots etc and look into it more when i get the chance simple as.

And yes there were about 3 hackers last night (and 2 earlier in the day) on for awhile last night.

There is an new automated tool i setup that sometimes will ban wrong person at times, who gets flagged by mistake, i.e 3 ban that were reversed were from people with hacked in gear..

Tool has been updated, so hopefully will catch some them sooner next time...

Edited by Torndeco

V.simple no-one is gonna get banned, on just what someone elses says...

So no point arguing about it plz

If someone mentions hacking i will look @ logs / db snapshots etc and look into it more when i get the chance simple as.

There is an new automated tool i setup that sometimes will ban someone, who gets flagged by mistake...

And yes there were about 3 hackers on for awhile last night, tool is now updated to catch them in the future

yeah i know i just want this guy to understand we as TCM dont hack, he was sayin it last night, we been on this server every night for over a week an liking it, anyways like i said was a fun fight till hackers came.

I'm a bit of a noob with comps an i'm havin probs updating to 1.1 can to explain it idiot proof for me if not its cool i'll wait for commander to update me.

no reason to call me idiot, though. it wasnt me alone who called you guys using hacks, but i also apologized yesterday for thinking loud that you guys might use hacks.

so please, dont be ignorant. you would have thought the same if you had seen it through my eyes.

nevertheless, it was a fun night, hope we wont get in any shootouts again, though :D

the reason btw, why i started to fire on you, was because you guys said "dont mess with my truck" or something. show some respect :D

also i agree with the death messages.

Edited by CartmanGer

nothing personal, but if u camp that spot (dump yard) for 2 hrs+ and think the only ppl on a 25-40 ppl pop server that come by are the same ppl you are my friend!

i checked the corpses, buddy.

and i think we are done in our little arguement, shouldnt keep on spamming here.

@ admin, guys on ie 10 were talking about "fishy things".

also, me and my friend got banned 10 seconds before the server restarted, after the restart, we could go on playing.

why is that?

Forgot to turn on the cheating tool after i updated the servers last night...

Turned it back on this morning ...

It then went through all the backlogs + banned everyone pretty much...

This was due to recent code changes in 1.7.3

I noticed it straight away, stopped the servers, checked the logs & unbanned everyone falsely banned....

Fixed the issue so it wont happen again & restarted the servers....

Anyway it lasted only afew minutes

hi admin,

my guys and me ( 7 guys) got attacked by a group of which at least one guy used hacks on IE #10 just a few hours ago.

hackers name could propably be "Baus" since he was answering via sidecoms after we called our killer "hacker" . they were driving in a black van and teleported.

later we found another/same black not enterable van, though it looked pretty much good in shape.

greetings,

Robin

since a few days all vehicles seem invincible, you can still shoot people out of cars but even 100 rounds of 7.62 wont even pop a tire, not to mention trying to blow the car up by shooting the engine.

Vehicles invincible is an issue with dayz code 1.7.3....

There is a already a new dayz code in the works, hopefully wont be to long, or with some luck someone will figure out a server side fix in the mean time...

Just some afew minor updates that took longer than expected...

And finally found an issue with auto server restarts & it took alot longer to figure it out what was going wrong...

Basicly some of the servers weren't shutting down, unless i manually reset them

And also i encountered the bug where darts logging into server as admin caused it the server to crash

Assumed i screwed up somehow till found out it is a known issue....

Is slightly odd since didnt happen to me yesterday, anyway using a different rcon client now

Edited by Torndeco

Had issues trying to add them in beforehand with lingor & gave up on it....

Something todo with lingor already having death messages in its code somewhere....

Although since then i have figured out since then how to read user-end .rpt logs

I might give it another shot again in the future,

but the death msgs are apparently buggy anyways when the server gets full / laggy anyways.

---------

--------

Just had a quick look @ the code & i think i should be able to remove the combat ui portion & hopefully restore having the debug monitor in its place instead.

Seems like easier & my preferred option atm, server isn't using the combat timer anyways

Still have the alt f4 bot, unless it got broken in last update...

I will also be adding https://github.com/f.../DayzLoginQueue to the server aswell hopefully

Edited by Torndeco

Right so vehicles damages = fixed now +

Debug Montior is back + is turned on by default ( note:- wont turn off atm, but close enough for now )

Also login queues are added

Hey Torndeco. I got banned for picking up an FN FAL at a crashsite 15 minutes ago on your Bliss Lingor IE #10 server. Because both of your Lingor-servers are down right now I assume you might be aware of some problems. My in-game nick is [THS]secutor.

When i was building the update servers pbo etc

i typed

perl build.pl --withcustomwrecks --with-discobot --world lingor --instance 1

instead of

perl build.pl --with-customwrecks --with-discobot --world lingor --instance 1

Was a small typo i missed & no error messages

Resulted in default heli crash sites with the banned weapons

Another 3-4 person got banned aswell...

Everyone effect is unbanned + i edited the database to remove the weapons, believe someone lost there backpack contents aswell. Not used to editing backpacks in the database...

Saved the person antiboties sry about that

If someone effect is unable to login give a shout

---------------

---------------

Anyway loading times should be back to normal now / slightly better

Also new debug monitor look i.e

15znhps.png

hi admin.

there are some problems on IE #11 again.

a guy spawned AI soldiers with silenced weapons, a heli copter and an ammo crate, right on the road in victorin.

i checked the corpses next to the helicopter, it said "unknown killed by unknown" or something, i captured it with fraps but dont know how to upload it.

after trying to vanish the corpses i got shot by a sniper.

are about 10 AI soldier corpses, but with bandit skins.

greetings.

No need for pics / video, besides most of the time not that much help...

If u want just send me a msg / email with a short description + what time it happened at.... + screenshot of player list if u want...

Anyway last 24 hours hackers been busy... 11 got banned by pyBEscanner + 3 i banned manually...

Hacker that spawned in the heli = banned + shouldn't be able to use the same method again

edit:- Note server time is currently broken on IE#11

Hopefully there will be a hotfix to sort it out.... update was already done before i found out about the issue

Edited by Torndeco