Sign in to follow this  
Medic Austin

Looking For a Good Private Hive (Cherna only)

Hello!

My name is Austin and I've been playing Dayz for nearly too long, but that doesn't stop me. I'm currently looking for an active private hive server to settle down in, and possibly bring a few friends with me (we're not a clan, sorry, we just like to play on the same server and occasionally work together).

Preferable Criteria for the private hive server:

1. Active server [More than 5-10 players on at most given times]

2. Some form of anti-cheating implimentation [Antihax, etc]

3. Not too many more vehicles than original DayZ [No specifics here]

If your server also has a ventrilo, mumble, teamspeak, skype group, or other form of communication associated with it, that's a plus as well.

If your server seems to meet my minimal prefered criteria, feel free to leave a post with a link to where I could potentially read more information.

Thanks for your time, and I look forward to adventuring on your server,

Austin

P.S - I was previously (still am, but sort of retired for the time being) a medic for RMG, which was a major group in Doctor Wasteland MD's "Request Medial Assistance" thread. This small fact may help you to understand what kind of person I am, as I am very proud of my accomplishments as a medic. Though for every medic action, I have an equally opposite bandit action, so beware. :) Cheers

pm me and ill give the name of the admin on the one i play on

Messaged.

No response yet,

bump :)

US 5151, #1 US Server. Although, It does have lots different stuff like: more cars, more buildings in town ie baracks at balota and hotel in elektro, and even a whole other town West of Kamenka. It's always pretty much full. It's my reg server I play on.

Well, my friends and I have a private servers and we have wars with eachother. On the weekends there are about 10-15 people playing, but soon to be more (someone with a huge 15 person clan is coming on to it). Feel free to PM me about it. We just bought it recently too.

I thought I had a possible server, it was looking really positive.

Then they changed to Takistan and maxed out vehicle spawns.

Sad face.

Still looking for that one special server :)

I had a good server, but the admins seemed to have gone afk (so the server is now unpopulated)

Looking for another server!

Bump!