1. 1. What type of player are you?

• Good Guy - Lend a helping hand
    • Bandit - Kill and Loot
    • Neutral - Avoid other players
  2. 2. What type of Skin do you have?

• Bandit
    • Hero
    • Civilian/Camo/Gillie

Hey everyone! I was wonder what type of players do we have here. I am the typical "good guy" I'll help someone out if they need it but, if someone is aggressive toward me, I will open fire. Here are some scenarios:

1. You're North of Cherno, just wondering the woods and you see a player with a hatchet getting swarmed by zombies. What do you do?
  2. You're in the Stary supermarket, you hear a player come over direct communication "anyone here? I need a blood transfusion and some morphine." You see the player slowly crawling toward you, he has a gillie suit with an AS50 and a M9SD. What do you do?
  3. You find someone fixing a vehicle, it's almost done and they see you. They greet you and ask you if you need a ride, what do you do?

My answers:

1. I would assess the situation from a distance and then talk to him over direct communication. I would then take the zombies out (staying a good distance back) I would then tell him to stay still and give him a pistol or something else (if I had extra) if he charged me, I would shoot.
  2. I would first ask if he had any blood bags or anything he could exchange in return. If he didn't, I would give him a blood transfusion (if I had extra supplies of course) and I would drop the morphine in the back so I would have time to get out.
  3. I wouldn't take a ride, I would just congratulate him/her on finding a vehicle then, I would head off on my own.

Edited by Szansa

1. Drop the zeds and move in for medical assistance on survivor

2. Fix him up and tell him I'm moving on be safe.

3. Jump in the driver seat and try to take off without him noticing

I usually try to avoid people, but on more than one occasion I've walked right into someone. Since they haven't shot I usually say hi to them. One time this happened to a guy I thought was prone. I nearly shot him but then he asked me for help. He gave me his matches, and I went and chopped some wood and found some meat and I helped him restore his blood and health over about 40 minutes. I gave him some morphine and it was a pretty fun experience. But it was the only time something like that happened.

I've had lives where I avoided people for about 20 hours and then some guy uses a hatchet through a wall, or just kills me for no reason despite me a) not having anything particularly useful and b ) clearly posing no threat to them.

To answer your questions:

1) I always take pot shots at the zombies and try to help. Usually people end up dead or just run off without even acknowledging me so I probably wouldn't even bother anymore.

2) I kill him. I know he's only going to end up killing me anyway.

3) I take the ride because my parents never taught me any better. :P I ran into a guy where this happened. I figured if he was going to kill me he had the chance already, and if he's going to "kill me later" then it's no skin off my back. He might be sitting there getting his jollies off thinking he's decieved me, but I've become far too detached from my characters to care about death anymore.

Edited by -AoXo-

1.Kill zombies and ask if he needs any medical supplies? If so I ask him to pull his flashlight out until I am finished and gone.

2.Ask him to drop his weapons and pull out a flashlight,And proceed into the store for healing.

3. I usually see if I have anything to spare or trade, Then I usually go about my business.

• Like 1

1. Ask him/her if they need help, and if they do take out the zombies. (as long as I'm not risking my life doing so).

2. Help him for sure, and attempt to team up with him. (I'm always looking for a buddy)

3. Jump in, like i said always looking for a buddy and it's even better when they've got something cool like a vehicle.

1. Watch. Then move on.

2. Murder, instantly. Or, depending on server numbers and what gun I had, avoid. Only because that scenario is eerily familiar. I was in Electro fire station and could hear a dude running around on the roof. I called him out on it, and heard him fall off the roof and break his leg. I peeked outside the front doors, and he's there knocked out. I got back inside and told him to crawl in - he starts spamming his gun at zombies so I help him finish them off and offer to go get some morphine in exchange for a transfusion. Off I go - hospital has none inside, so check the back. Jackpot. Get to the front door, and make sure I say over direct ''it's me, morphine''. wait. nothing. walk in, ''you are dead''. now, he could figured I was a bandit, or it could have been a different guy - who knows. if i'd murdered him and moved on, i'd have been alive regardless. at that point my KoS mentality doubled lol.

3. not sure. depends totally on if I needed to be somewhere or was planning to play for a long time.

I'm mixed up. Sometimes i'll be a ass, and outright murder people for no reason at all. Other times I'll go out my way to help, then get shot because of it.

1. Run in to wipe out the Zeds, bandage the guy up if need be. ask if he's heading anywhere specific. Go some of the way and help gear him up. Leave before he gets too big for his boots.

2. Find out if he has a bloodbag on him, if not, help him with one of mine. Tell him the morphine is in the back of the shop, wait till he crawls over (while dropping a morphine at the front door) then tell him the morphine is at the front door, then run away.

3. Ask where he's going, then politely tell him I'm going the other way.

!) Nothing, less zombies ofr me to worry about

2) Nothing ... probably lying anyways

3) hid in the woods, try to get away from area without getting shot

Here's a scenario: You are scouting the woods and notice a bandit camp. You scout around the treeline and notice a sniper sitting on a hill adjacent to your treeline watching over the camp. The camp contains a Land Rover, 3 tents, and an ATV. As you figure out a way around, you get spotted by the sniper, and he holds you up. At this point you have no primary weapon and an AS50 aimed at your head, what do you do?

My thoughts: I try to zig-zag my way into the woods once more and try to take out the sniper with my secondary, quickly loot the vehicles (taking the bare essentials) and getting my ass out of there.

Most of the time Im a bandit. Sometimes I am just trying to complete some tasks (like finding a car wheel) and in these cases I try to avoid players. But they seem to chase you down no matter so Ill kill those players. If I have alot of ammo Ill straight up run to the most populated place I can find (AKA Cherno, Elektro) and kill everyone I see.

• Like 1

Most of the time Im a bandit. Sometimes I am just trying to complete some tasks (like finding a car wheel) and in these cases I try to avoid players. But they seem to chase you down no matter so Ill kill those players. If I have alot of ammo Ill straight up run to the most populated place I can find (AKA Cherno, Elektro) and kill everyone I see.

breaking the mold I like it

I picked neutral, but I`ll steal and kill if necessary, and I`ll help other players when possible.

• Like 1

I treat other players with respect but, I don't trust anyone.I will never turn my back to anyone unless I know them IRL and am EXTREMELY good friends with them.

The only time I'll open fire first is if I find someone uncomfortably close to my camp. Or if I spot an AS-50 wookie bandit on a hill facing Cherno or Elektro.

Otherwise, I make it my mission to try and change the general opinion that nobody can be trusted. While keeping an eye out for the ones that really can't.

The only time I'll open fire first is if I find someone uncomfortably close to my camp. Or if I spot an AS-50 wookie bandit on a hill facing Cherno or Elektro.

Otherwise, I make it my mission to try and change the general opinion that nobody can be trusted. While keeping an eye out for the ones that really can't.

Nowadays, I just keep my distance, I'd rather watch from a distance.

Here's a scenario: You are scouting the woods and notice a bandit camp. You scout around the treeline and notice a sniper sitting on a hill adjacent to your treeline watching over the camp. The camp contains a Land Rover, 3 tents, and an ATV. As you figure out a way around, you get spotted by the sniper, and he holds you up. At this point you have no primary weapon and an AS50 aimed at your head, what do you do?

My thoughts: I try to zig-zag my way into the woods once more and try to take out the sniper with my secondary, quickly loot the vehicles (taking the bare essentials) and getting my ass out of there.

Would depend on how long I had been playing and what items I had. I would have left the area immediately if I had no gun, but for arguments sake, I'd probably leave the server just because I don't feel like walking for another 20 minutes.

Edit: I actually find that kind of sad. I honestly wouldn't be worried about my life, or items. If I was heading somewhere I just wouldn't want to have to re-do the trek (or an even longer trek).

Edited by -AoXo-

At this point you have no primary weapon and an AS50 aimed at your head, what do you do?

I'd probably leave the server

>:(

If there was ever a wrong answer, this is it.

EDIT: For future reference, If a guy in ghillie with an AS-50 is holding you up, ALWAYS check his backpack for guns! ;)

Edited by Chabowski

1. Kill the zombies, slowly move in to provide medical treatment if needed.
  2. Get behind him between some buildings (to avoid snipers) tell him to crawl backwards towards me (if he changed up, I'd fire), fix him up and tell him to count to 300. If he moved before then; he'd be dropped like a deer.
  3. Congratulate them on the find, decline the offer but instead provide security while he fixes it up, send a salute his way then run off into the woods.

• Like 1

>:(

If there was ever a wrong answer, this is it.

EDIT: For future reference, If a guy in ghillie with an AS-50 is holding you up, ALWAYS check his backpack for guns! ;)

How would I check his backpack for items if he's standing a ways off from me?

and anyway I said it wasn't the items but the time wasted walking

I play as a scavenger, my whole purpose is to hoard valuable items to trade for later or to ensure my presence in the world, I tread on slippery moral ground as I normally loot cycle and kill people for their loot, or simply take it off from dead bodies.

scenario 1: I'd just avoid him and if he gets killed by zombies, I'll check his body for valuables

scenario 2: if I have a high caliber weapon and space in my inventory, I'd put a few rounds on his head and take all his stuff, but I'm more tempted to just heal him and avoid him completely.

scenario 3: I'd kill him and add the vehicle to our clan collection of vehicles.

In all honesty, it's nice to see we have more neutral players and good players then Bandits.

My goal is to get "Hero" clothing. I could always just shoot my friends and heal them :P

In all honesty, it's nice to see we have more neutral players and good players then Bandits.

My goal is to get "Hero" clothing. I could always just shoot my friends and heal them :P

shooting another player drops your humanity more than 250 per shot

shooting another player drops your humanity more than 250 per shot

Oh, well I could see that. I guess I could just keep giving blood transfusions....lol.

I'm all of them at once.

I murder bandits and other hostile survivors. I never help anyone, because that's not my style. I usually sneak past people who are firing weapons if it's not threatening or aimed at me.

I would never kill a hero, but I'll be damned if a hero attacks me. Then he leaves me no choice.

My humanity is usually positive, last time it was 3380. I have no idea why, since I don't help other survivors.

Oh, forget the scenarios:

1. Probably go in a bush see what he can do by himself.

2. Kill him. Then hide his body for shits and giggles.

3. I think the guy fixing a vehicle would "greet" me with a .45 in the head, but in this situation I would probably pass on the ride.

Edited by Sutinen

Im a hero through and though, I barely enter towns and live off the land, moving from place to place with my L85 / DMR combo and snipe zeds for those in trouble and if an unarmed player is under fire I take out the shooter (some call sniping cowardly, but my computer isnt great and up close my frames drop a lot, so it makes close quarters fighting very difficult to aim with, but at a distance i run on 30 frames which is fine, oppossed to 10 up close, dont flame me for it)

Once my work is done......as long as the survivor doesnt need morphine or blood ill watch them and then dissappear

1. Do a quick scan of the area for 2-3 seconds with my L85 for anyone else who might hear my shots, switch to my DMR, snipe the zombies........then dissapear and watch the survivor unless hes out of sight and safe or follow him and stay hidden until he finds himself a gun. (I do this all the time)

2. This happened once in elektro, guy was getting shot at and crashed his car, car exploded and he got shot in the leg and returned fire with an AS50 and killed the shooter who had an AKM, he was crawling away and I ran in to shoot the zombies with my winchester. He did look at me for a few seconds then started shooting zeds, unfortunantly he died of blood loss after being swarmed by zombies.

But my answer: I would leave quickly and scan the trees for a trap (always have an L85 handy I do :) ) then tell him to drop all his weapons.

Id help him / her and then take their AS50 and place it by the front door to the supermarket and tell them I have my DMR, they can take their sidearm and wait for 5mins, ill be backing up as I leave and watching the door with my DMR, if they take it before Im out of sight ill drop them

3. AS always scan the surrounding area, ask them where they are headed. But only take the ride if they have superior gear and are going somewhere that I need to go desperatly (if I have no food or water) but I usually dont get into verchiles with strangers, the only times I have turned out to be hackers both times, one took me to their camp which I blew up, the other offered me a ride in a chopper on fallujah and then crashed it into the ground.......and as I lay dead I saw him running around me in circles laughing at my lost gear as he was invicible. :(

Edited by Regulator Lone Warrior
  • Like 1