Szansa

Bandits....Ducking Bandits.

Okay, so I log into a regular server, Only 10/40 are playing. No worries. I was close to the GIANT climbable radio tower outside of Cherno. Well, I decided I needed to get the fuck out, so I go across the field. Next thing I know, I hear shots buzzing by my head so I just full out sprint. This kid sucks at sniping. Next thing I know, I reach the wood line and BAM! I'm down. I crawl with all my life behind a tree, I use some morphine (only one I had on me too, and a bandage) I poke my head out behind the tree and see this dumbass sprinting toward me. I'm not a playing killer so I jump on direct communication and start yelling "Stop mate! I have eyes on you, I will fire. STOP!" Then he stops, looks around and keep running. I warn him again, finally he gets close enough and I have to kill him.

I can understand player killing on a HUGE server with like 35/40 people or if someone is confronting you. This kid had WAY more items then I had w/ a Gillie Suit.

Moral of the story; Don't be a dick just because you can.

I know the feeling. Minding my own business in Electro and some asshole on the hill takes me out. Why? Because he felt like it and is bored with his life, maybe his mommy and daddy beat him, but he shouldn't ruin the game because he's a twisted little fuck.

I'm not a playing killer so I jump on direct communication and start yelling "Stop mate! I have eyes on you, I will fire. STOP!" Then he stops, looks around and keep running. I warn him again, finally he gets close enough and I have to kill him.

Don't be a dick just because you can.

You were rewarded with loot, what's the problem?

Edited by Szansa

You were rewarded with loot, what's the problem?

I just don't like player killing on a small population server. Edited by Szansa

Yes I was, I took his AS50, NVGs, and M9SD. I just don't like player killing on a small population server.

Even in small communities the circle of life exists. The strong beat on the weak until the weak become the strong. Trying to be moral about it is limiting survivability.

Just my opinion though. Not saying yours is wrong/invalid.

• Like 1

Even in small communities the circle of life exists. The strong beat on the weak until the weak become the strong. Trying to be moral about it is limiting survivability.

Just my opinion though. Not saying yours is wrong/invalid.

I am just more of a "Let's work together and build ourselves up" then the "See, Shot, then move on." I feel sorry for players that put so much time into their DayZ account, just to have some douchebag mess it up. I get that PKing is part of the game, but sometimes I just get upset over it. Hence the reason for the thread.

I think eighty percent of the people on this board wouldn't shout boo at a kitten in the real world, but as soon as they are behind a computer they are all sociopaths its all kill kill kill everyone you meet, must be a lonely way to be and I'm not just talking about the game either.

Edited by Firenzey

At that point, you shouldn't even feel bad because you literally did everything you could to be non confrontational and he wasn't having any of it. Completely justifiable kill and keep chugging along in dayz bud. Most people you see that don't have a sniper rifle are ok, but I wouldn't trust a guy with a sniper rifle ever unless I knew him in real life.

• Like 1