[mm]baz

Hacker on AWA Private Hive

While playing on the AWA server, we encountered a guy called Patrick Bateman who insisted that me and my clan were hackers. After killing him numerous times and after many combat logs, he rage quit the server and said he wasn't playing until we left. Soon after, he joined under a different name and started hacking us saying "I'll farm you guys everyday, I'll buy more cd keys if I get banned". I managed to catch this on video. His aliases are: Patrick Bateman, Vocal, Valedro and metampheta so far.

Date: 06/10/12

Time: 01:24am GMT+1

I'm not sure if you can do anything about this as it's a private hive but if you can, please give him a perma ban on all the servers.

Video:

Edited by bazzap1987

Seen him.. and managed to snipe him from the electro hill while he was riding a bycicle (!) .. he had the AS50 AWS (what surprise). He sucked even with the cheats, since got owned many times by our team as well.. lol. He had TP hack btw.

I'm not sure how this is stll possible.. even a brainless zombie would put a code in place to determine if someone is teleporting! ...this is a battleye/dayz coders mistery.

Yeah we managed to kill him a few times too until he put god mode on. This server is getting beyond a joke. Just got killed again 15mins ago by another hacker doing the exact same thing and there are never any admins online at night to ban them. When we contacted the admin we were told indirectly that AWA says that he's not going to ban him because he "might be making a donation".

You guys have any decent info for a private hive by any chance? Only one I have atm is for lingor island, but i rather the original over ligor and want to find a private hive.