Sign in to follow this  
TheLibrarian

US 2891 - Game Republik Austin :: Admin Abuse

Server Name:US 2891

(Your) Timezone: GMT -8

Date/Time: approx 9:45am

Server Administrator('s):TheOne

What happened: We were flying in a helicopter, flew over a couple of guys near the coast. Then people with special characters in their name were kicked and banned and there was a message that said, "Goodbye hackers." I was in the helicopter and did not get banned. Sometimes we have to change our ingame names to play without getting griefed, but apparently that doesn't hold true anymore. We use the TMW teamspeak and everyone on there will tell you that sometimes it is necessary to change your name in game.

Evidence/Proof [Required] :

Approved

But the problem with your video is that it lacks what happened before hand. Which could be effectively spoofing a fake admin abuse. But I'm not the one who is going to judge it.

• Like 1

Server Name:US 2891

(Your) Timezone: GMT -8

Date/Time: approx 9:45am

Server Administrator('s):TheOne

What happened: We were flying in a helicopter, flew over a couple of guys near the coast. Then people with special characters in their name were kicked and banned and there was a message that said, "Goodbye hackers." I was in the helicopter and did not get banned. Sometimes we have to change our ingame names to play without getting griefed, but apparently that doesn't hold true anymore. We use the TMW teamspeak and everyone on there will tell you that sometimes it is necessary to change your name in game.

Evidence/Proof [Required] :

It was a uncalled ban. They got scared by us flying over them or we stole there heli and decided to ban us for it.

You could have indeed be hacking and didn't record it.

The only prove that you guys didn't hack that a log from the admins is posted here which I highly doubt they will post anything.

• Like 1

Noting that a few seconds into the video, we see the pilot wearing Soldier Clothing, which to my knowledge, isn't legit...

I'd like to hear where you got it, and if it is indeed legit, other people showing me where they can get them.

Noting that a few seconds into the video, we see the pilot wearing Soldier Clothing, which to my knowledge, isn't legit...

I'd like to hear where you got it, and if it is indeed legit, other people showing me where they can get them.

Nice catch, Soldier Clothing is not legit. They got what they deserved.