Sign in to follow this  
plamy89@hotmail.com

Looking for a friendly group!

Hey guys!

Im a pretty new player (on and off for about a month) but think its about time to meet some players who don't blow my face off straight away!

So anyone who wants to team up with a friendly, mature, UK player, be that an individual, sqaud or clan I'm interested.

im a solo newish player like u, could also use a player like myself to work with. u use TS?

Hey guys!

Im a pretty new player (on and off for about a month) but think its about time to meet some players who don't blow my face off straight away!

So anyone who wants to team up with a friendly, mature, UK player, be that an individual, sqaud or clan I'm interested.

Can I add you on Skype?

i am in if you want another player.

add me on steam: escoffiersghost

i have ts and skype.

i am available to play in a couple hours from now.

TS is better than skype for gaming because skype uses more bandwith than TS :) just died yesterday so now im a newspawn (again) but usually it dosent take me long to gear up (weapons, map, food, ammo, compass, watch and so on) i have acces to a TS server so if u guys have TS installed let me know then i can PM the ip and pass. then we can meet up ingame? also im from DK so i would rather play in EU placed servers?

Going online now, but will check the tread later ;)