Sign in to follow this  
Sean630

Makarov SD...wtf, please explain

Earlier today I was going through the Stary Sober military camp in the hopes of finding a DMR for my friend. I went into the middle tent and there was a Makarov SD with 2 Makarov SD mags. Its possible that its hacked but it seemed unusual as it was on one of the loot spawns and there were no other signs of a hacker recently being there. It could be a glitch from ARMA 2 or it could even be an extremely extremely rare gun in fact so rare that it has not been mentioned on the wiki. I found a video on youtube of a guy who found the Makarov SD in similar circumstances (it was on one of the loot spawns in the barracks of the NW Airfield). Here's a link-

Though it is most likely hacked it might not be. Please explain why I it was there or tell me if you found one too in a reply below.

I've also attached a photo of the Makarov SD I found

Cheers

PS I found the Bizon at a helicopter crash site beforehand and my friend gave me the Mountain Dew.

post-115107-0-50445900-1349530959_thumb.

Seems like someone hacked it and dropped it on the floor. You can also use simple makarov ammo, it works for the SD pistol too. I think you can use it as long as you didn't hack it.

Wow, that's a long way of explaining that you found a Makarov SD. Anyway, it's hacked.

Uhh, glitch from ArmA 2? It exists in ArmA 2, but it can't be found legit in DayZ. So in other words, hacked.

You should have gone through stary drunk, it's way better.

• Like 1

Macaroni SD cannot be explained. It just is what it is.