Sign in to follow this  
Enpi

New steam account after ban.

Hey guys, Ages ago I received a ban after a 'friend' used my PC to play Arma (He received a broken nose). Now I have more free time due to less studying hours and am going to play ArmA/DayZ once more. So my question is should I make a new steam account since my other one is tarred or can I use the same one. I do apologize for my English due to it not being my native tongue.

Dziekuj!

Yes I am not a fan of steam, but could you elaborate on my question.

• Like 1

Just make a new account and have your friend give you an early xmas present, or unless its your birthday soon. If that is the case too, happy birthday heres some beans

You could just buy a new cd key online, and use a program to change the cd key in the registry. Note: if you do this, then you cannot run it through steam. This is the only downside.

*cough* bullshit *cough*

I have resolved my issue, just made a new steam account. Thou my next question would be to why people like this act like they have sand in there vagina? At least the majority of the community are helpful and informative.

Thou my next question would be to why people like this act like they have sand in there vagina?

Because they do have sand in their vaginas.

Edited by Labargoth