for the tactical gamer i always want to be stealthy

and with only 1 camo weapon i made this

so fell free to add weapons you think should be made into

camo just write it in the comments

and all those who saw this before i actually modified it

i'm sorry i was in bit of a hurry but it should be good now

Edited by Peter Larsen

One must think before he posts.

What kind of statement is this? It clearly doesn't fit this community.

I think we should not ask for more something weapons, but for the possibility to craft our own something. Creating a camo for a weapon is something that can be done with patience. A ghillie camo is more difficult to do, but it also can be done using tree leaves.

• Like 1

You should as a player be able to do this yourself, giving you an issue concerning what style of camo you choose. Implications being how you gonna compromise on what style in what area? Weapon camo style will cover all weapons as a simple skin for each including pistols but the player has to find the materials for the desired effect.

You are not gonna run through a town with forest camo, do you stick to one style or just change each time to fit your surroundings? I like a suggesion of the longer you sit in one position the longer you become one with the surroundings. You will be virtually invisible until you move. Weapon flash and scope glint could add so much in this respect by not making it possible to just sit and camp an area without a means of identifyling a potential threat.

You should as a player be able to do this yourself, giving you an issue concerning what style of camo you choose. Implications being how you gonna compromise on what style in what area? Weapon camo style will cover all weapons as a simple skin for each including pistols but the player has to find the materials for the desired effect.

You are not gonna run through a town with forest camo, do you stick to one style or just change each time to fit your surroundings? I like a suggesion of the longer you sit in one position the longer you become one with the surroundings. You will be virtually invisible until you move. Weapon flash and scope glint could add so much in this respect by not making it possible to just sit and camp an area without a means of identifyling a potential threat.

Well i see your point of view and you should probably be able to remove the camo so you have the camo as and item.