Sign in to follow this  
rocketa

Could somebody send me their dayz 1.7 bikeys?

I need them to enable Sig checking, I'm a legitimate host and whitelisted.

If you're a legit host, you know where to look. Contact the staff on IRC, or by email.

So you won't upload them at no cost to yourself because reasons?

I won't upload them in-case they fall into public hands, as they are part of the server signing files. As I say, If you want them, contact a dev. If you are a "legit host" you will know where to get them. At no point will I put anything to do with the server side of this mod in a public section of a forum.

As I've said, if you are a legit host, you will know who to contact, and where to contact them

I won't upload them in-case they fall into public hands' date=' as they are part of the server signing files. As I say, If you want them, contact a dev. If you are a "legit host" you will know where to get them. At no point will I put anything to do with the server side of this mod in a public section of a forum.

As I've said, if you are a legit host, you will know who to contact, and where to contact them

[/quote']

There are never any devs on the IRC, and they don't really respond to emails.

I never got them, are there seriously no fellow server admins willing to send me these files if I can prove my authenticity?

Isn't there a google group for this? I do not think that a public forum is the place to discuss keys. Especially when this is the first time I have seen someone ask for them here - and there are over 200 servers. Including my own.

So, instead of doing what people have told you, you go on IRC and try to convince other server owners to give them to you?

Are you not understanding English?

Links? People keep talking about these mysterious locations such as "Server admin IRC", "Passworded website". Why don't I ever get told about these things.

So' date=' instead of doing what people have told you, you go on IRC and try to convince other server owners to give them to you?

Are you not understanding English?

[/quote']

If you read the thread you would see that I've done everything suggested. Someone did suggest going to IRC and I went to IRC and you complain? Make up your mind man.