Jenga22

ZAS Recruitment Weekend!!!

ZAS Is Recruiting For The Whole Weekend!!!

ZAS welcomes all members that play DayZ and other games to the recruitment weekend, it will be happening from now until tomorrow evening so sign up fast

If you havn't seen our previous recruitment posts, we are a UK based clan with 20+ members ranging from 16+ years of age, we are a semi-serious clan who loves to play DayZ and even play other games on the side. If you are bored playing on your own then we are the clan for you, we dont mind if your a well skilled player or just starting it out, we will help you anyway.

You will need to meet certain requirements:

You Need to Be 16 +

Have a Mic and Teamspeak

Be Mature and Respectful

And Most Importantly...Have Fun!

Please Fill out an application form on the ZAS Website: http://zasgaming.enjin.com/recruitment

• Name

• In-game Name

• What Games you Play

• Experience on DayZ/Gaming

• Why do you want to join?

The application will be either read by me or one of the senior members of the clan, if we accept your application your In :)

If you are still Unsure about the clan, watch this Recruitment Video!

We hope to see you soon

Jenga22

Edited by Jenga22

My Skype is xxsupasouljaxx

My Steam is elektrosurvivor

I have Skype, Steam, and Team Speak 3.

I am 15 years of age.

I have been playing DayZ for about 2 mouths.

I am a expert at flying helicopters.

I listen and I'm very helpful to have around.

I only like to play on Chernarus.

I know how to get to Cherno, Elektro, Stary and novy subor, all of the east coast, and north east and north west airfield without looking at a map or signs.

whats wrong with his requirement i acepted him if u are talking about the age i thought we moved it down to 15

Name: nat

In game name: XxRapidzRHxX

Age: 14 i know im under your specified age limit but i will show you i am what your looking for:

Games i play: i dont usually play games on pc but ive got most of call of duty battle field 3, and games like that Experience: i have played DayZ for well over 4 months and know not to get attached to gear, and willing to risk it for fellow clan members

Reason for joining: I am tired of being in a group that dosnt play regularly, so most of the time im on my own.

I am also a good sniper, enjoy overwatch and ive got a sharp eye.

Hope my age wont effect my chance of getting in

Edited by XxinfinityRHxX