MoeSez

keep spawning on "random" locations (NOT debug forest etc.)

Hello,

since a couple of days, I keep spawning on locations i´ve never been before, mostly with way less blood and different gear.

example: first time it happend i logged off (after laying on the ground for some minutes) just NW of castle Zub. Gear: Lots of good stuff like m4sd.

After connecting the next time im at the Balota airstrip with a winchester and most of my stuff gone.

other example:

i logged off just N of the hilltop "Klen", which is the mountain between Krasnostav and Berezino. 12k blood, Alice Pack full with carparts.

Next time i spawn in im on the hospital of Berezino, down to 6 or 7k blood and without all the Carparts.

I disconnected and rejoined right after, this time between the coast and Berezino´s lumber mill with about 2k blood but therefor some blood bags. --> respawned agian, this time with a new character on the coast.

like said before - its only since a few days, respawning was working perfectly fine before.

As far as i remember this bug didn´t appear with a new update, and the .93616 beta patch didn´t change anything either.

server this happend on: de1, fr2 and any other server i´ve joined.

This is giving me a hard time playing, considering that all my achievements I have gained over the hours playing, will be gone when I have to log out, server crashes or restarts.

to me, it basically looks like the main server isn´t saving my status accurate and kinda guessing where I am :p

Maybe someone could take a look into my account? Or someone got an idea for me?

help is appreciated :)

too long - didn´t read:

keep spawning on random locations with random gear and less blood after normal disconnect

ID: 380866 Name: MoeSez

___

Edit:

pls just post really quick if u have same/ similar experiences, so I know I´m not allone

Re-installed the whole thing, re-downloaded dayz-files and i´m running beta patch .93825. Nothing helped.

sorry for bringing this up again, but i´m running out of ideas and need some help!

This is also happening to me.

This has happened to me at least three times.

Last week when i logged in i was near roq with winchester in hand and lee enfield in my backpack with very low blood, and i had quit with only an AK and full bood.

After playing a while got killed and took a week's break and today i resumed playing and started with an AKM with silenced 9mm with an mp5 in my backpack, with over 100 zombie kills, near NE airfield.

The gear in the inventory is not random, and the quit locations make a lot of sense.

It is clearly someone else playing on the same 'account'.

Someone with a knack of stowing a second primary weapon in the backpack.

I now quit just east of NW airfield with an M4 and a revolver.

If someone here recognizes these events, give me a holler.

I saw a thread on this same happening earlier but can't find it now.

I'm thinking it must be a guid hash collision in the database. (or something)

There NEEDS to be further identification information, like perhaps a concatenation of the username or mac address if possible.

always running latest a2beta with dayz 1.7

my username is 'shole' and id if i understand armarpt right is 603393