Sign in to follow this  
Jaqobe

"Bad version, server rejected connection"

Hello fellow DayZ enthusiasts. I have had this problem for about two dayz now and nothing seems to be solving the problem. I'll let you know below the methods I've tried to solve the problem but all without succes.

Delete all Arma2/DayZ maps and remove local content from Steam and re-install everything, DayzCommander to.

Tried to update everything to "up to date" on Dayzcommander and re-installed probably 5 times each.

Deleted the Beta folder in Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion.

I have also tried to restart my computer and re-install steam.

Ever since updating to the latest version of dayz and arma 2 beta through commander I've been having the same problem =/ anyone have some solutions.

this is a really strange problem that happens for no damn reason. fully up to date with server yet still does it. stops me and my friends from playing a lot of the time.

Has server x decided to start blocking users geographically ? That's the kind of message you might get if they did - after all they can hardly put up the message "***k off you Asian bast**d" - although it amounts to much the same thing.