Sign in to follow this  
darklight12345

Private Hive Warning - Dysfunctional Soldiers

This may not be the purpose of this forum, but it's not like there is another option

Dysfunctional Soldiers

On my early times here i noticed admins were hypocritcal, they would perform a spanish inqusition on anyone that killed someone, and yet frequently would start firefights themselves. They called this a "friendly" server, obviously meaning only friendly unless they were killing you It came to a head though when one admin, D|S Twitch, got killed at NWA. He got pissed, announced through VON Sidechat that anyone who's near there is now on his KOS map. He used a special "admin map" to track them. Unfortunately, he was also wrong and blamed me for it. This got compounded after I blew up a camp and stole an SUV (which he claimed was the one i stole from him after killing him). He continued to threaten me, and even offered out bounties for killing me. This was followed by an inevitable "last location sighted" coordinate shenanigan using his admin privileges. I, admittely, got into a argument with him after getting angry. I was polite the entire way through, except for once accusing him of whining about losing his gear. After finally threatening me with a ban (using the fact that I was arguing about his abuse of the so called "admin map" he went on to ban me. Another player who defended me also got banned shortly aftewards.

Basically, this is a warning to anyone who actually wants to play the game not to go this private hive.

Edited by darklight

First off I know this has happen on my server and I take full actions for this.

This has never happen on my server before and im very stressed and mad about this.

The admin in question has been tooken off and banned from everything. He had no right doing what he did and I will not accept that from any of my admins.

I went and confirmed what you said was true and ive took action against this.

Im very sorry this has happen and like I said ive never had any issues like this before.

We are a friendly server. Almost all of our (MEMBERS) are friendly and get alone really good. Active group and a good group in Teamspeak.

Now last night got out of control with all random people and a couple hackers. And that the action that my admin was doing.

Ive took action against this and im really sorry!

Please do not think this is how our server is and ran cause it is not. Ive put alot of time and effort into what I have done and created.

If you want If you give me both names that was banned ill unban you and would like if you would give it another try.

Once again im sorry

• Like 1

Thanks for your quick action Ninja. My name is Mario and the other guy that got banned was something along the lines of Eclipse. I can also supply a GUID if you need it. Since it was an otherwise good server, quick loading times, no lag, etc. I'll most likely come back then.

Bans lifted.

Like I said I will not tolerate that from any of my admins and once again im sorry.

Except yourself. You get "special privileges" being a donor.... ie spawning in where ever you want with an as50 tws and full toolbelt within 5 min of just being killed there. Oh then you banned my whole unit when I flanked you and owned you. You are the epitome of admin abuse and 5 other ppl can testify to that... in my unit alone let alone a few of your unspecified members who admitted what you do is BS.

Bans lifted.

Like I said I will not tolerate that from any of my admins and once again im sorry.

Confirming admin abuse on this server. In fact, more than i've seen on any other.

. You are the worst one ninja.

Banned for no reason while in combat with their own members. They don't mind spawning in with full kits and killing you, but if you get into combat with them you will lose with the admin ban. Also, don't taunt them if you kill them one of the unit members got a warning for taunting after a kill.

Edited by Zer0Dark

LMAO you kids are funny.

Instead of spamming lies you should start telling the truth....

That the whole time your very own member knew about me having custom loadouts... and failed to notify you.

That when you guys got killed and saw my gear you all got upset and raged. And he started spamming our TS and trash talking as well as you guys trash talking on the server.

So we banned you intill we sorted stuff out. So dont make you all sound so innocent when you guys where doing the same shit on your very own server using a *admin map* to find a couple of our players.

No one spawns in with custom gear except me. And I never take part in PVP except last night when you guys decided to go around and start killing everyone. Trash talking and trolling people so I took action and helped out my members. What a butthurt clan.

Nobody is hacking on this server and there is no admin abuse on this server at all, you got to stop lying guys....

if you don't like getting killed why play DayZ, i never moaned about getting killed on your server Moose.

I was having FUN, running miles trying to get my gear back, only to find my body hidden,

and it's not helping posting rubbish about it on here that is not cool.

You did not like it when i killed two of your members before....next time don't throw a wobbly on here talking

Crap.

talk about thrown all the toys out of the pram.....

Grow up ggeeezzzz

Edited by SmokingAir

You told me you could spawn ppl with custom load outs if they were donators. I didnt know that included spawning urself w/ a banned weapon where ever you wanted. And you can spawn people where ever you want in your admin tool. Also I didnt spam your server, I called you out on TS and when you had had your fun with "You mad bros" you banned us all from server and me from TS. You guys got outplayed and your whole "I can do it so it must be legit" just justified every skiddie out there. You are no better than they are. Also we were on your server after recieving and invitation for "clan v clan". So yes we joined and started playing the game... So that negates your whole " I hardly ever pvp" arguement. You took advantage of your numerous admin tools and then banned us when you actually died. You have this whole facade of being legit to the point where you sock puppet your own damn threads and its totally false. Your a joke. Some members of your OWN UNIT told me that what you were doing is bogus.

Edited by Moose12

You told me you could spawn ppl with custom load outs if they were donators. I didnt know that included spawning urself w/ a banned weapon where ever you wanted. And you can spawn people where ever you want in your admin tool. Also I didnt spam your server, I called you out on TS and when you had had your fun with "You mad bros" you banned us all from server and me from TS. You guys got outplayed and your whole "I can do it so it must be legit" just justified every skiddie out there. You are no better than they are. Also we were on your server after recieving and invitation for "clan v clan". So yes we joined and started playing the game... So that negates your whole " I hardly ever pvp" arguement. You took advantage of your numerous admin tools and then banned us when you actually died. You have this whole facade of being legit to the point where you sock puppet your own damn threads and its totally false. Your a joke. Some members of your OWN UNIT told me that what you were doing is bogus.

1) You told me you could spawn ppl with custom load outs if they were donators ( not being done yet, nobody other than Ninja has custom spawn gear because he's testing it, so when we die we have nothing just like you!)

2) And you can spawn people where ever you want in your admin tool ( Nobody HAS the admin tool right now so we can't spawn NOTHING..... more lies, if we where lucky that night its too bad for you.)

3) I called you out on TS and when you had had your fun with "You mad bros" you banned us all from server and me from TS ( i was not there when this happened i can unban you if you like, but you keep talking rubbish so.....my guess is this is why you where banned. )

4) You took advantage of your numerous admin tools (nope wrong again nobody has the password but ninja, are guys where just lucky i guess, ninja did say he had a heil and went and picked people up to get there gear back, i was not online so i don't know the full story sorry.)

5) Some members of your OWN UNIT told me that what you were doing is bogus (who told you this ? nobody i know said anything to you, i want names PM me please and i will talk to them.)

6) "You mad bros" ( Lmao you got to be kidding me YOU started this not us trollllsss wtf lol)

i will unban you Moose later if you like and we can talk about this on teamspeak.

lets not put more bull-crap on here thanks.

Edited by SmokingAir