MinDBlanK

Brand new Private Hive 2 Helis 80+ Vehicles and Non orginal vehicles!

Hey guys, NOT ANOTHER private hive I hear you say?

My philosophy for Day Z has always been to keep to the original as much as possible, not removing or adding weapons but still wanting to add something different.

We had issues with our previous host - no longer - we have a new provider and this time a dedicated fully administered box, I have edited our server to have some

of the vehicles banned by rocket. I have added the SUV, VWGolf, a single Land Rover TK and more 4x4's!

While this is nothing major like some mods (Some which I couldn't get to work) this doesn't require anything to be downloaded or installed. Just plain and simple dayz

with some added vehicles :)

Here are details,

The Hardware : Dell PowerEdge R210

• Intel Xeon X3440 Lynnfield Processor (4 x 2.53 - 2.93GHz, 8MB Cache, Turbo Boost Technology, Hyper-Threading)
  • 4gb ECC 1333mhz ram
  • 160 gb SATA 2 16MB cache HDD
  • Unlimited Bandwidth
  • Windows 2008 Standard 64Bit RC2

The server :

• Whitelist
  • 80+ vehicles (Including SUV, Land Rover TK, VWGolf)
  • 2 Heli's
  • 50 slots
  • AntiHax 0.5
  • All the community fixes (Smoking wrecks, auto saving of gear so no more duping! Working debug window)
  • Side chat enabled
  • Latest beta patch
  • Restart once every 24 hours (To keep crash site numbers per day lower)
  • Hive backed up regularly

All you need to do is get your GUID to me by joining the server and emailing (mindblank1@gmail.com) as the message says!

So without further ado here are the details on how to find it :

Server name : [uK101] [1.7.2.6/Beta 97448] [80+ Normal and Non DayZ Vehicles] [GMT-4] [3RD:ON|CH:OFF|TAGS:OFF] - hosted by [brave] - Antihax

IP if your having trouble finding it : 81.19.212.95:2302

Edited by MinDBlanK
  • Like 2

No admin abuse here either, my team mates are made to run around looking for the Helicopters, I'm not making it easy for them!

Hey MindBlank i emailed you about your private hive just wondering if you could get back to me, your server sounds great and i would love to play on it asap.

cheers zak or [AnrgySurvior] Zak

Edited by xZak

Addd most of you guys I hope, please remember to give me your in game name as well, the log is getting silly xD

Bump.

This server has a good community, great fps, good admins.

Got nothing negative to say about this server.

Regards, Robban.

Hi all, gonna try to join your server. Seems like a nice place, and i'm desperate to get away from the hackers killing my character several times a week :(

Hi all, gonna try to join your server. Seems like a nice place, and i'm desperate to get away from the hackers killing my character several times a week :(

That's was why we went down this private hive route,doesn't make it hack proof obviously but reduces that chance dramatically.Had no hacks since went down the whitelist way.

You should all have access now guys, cu on there :)

Would be good to get some more squads interested!

Had plenty get access but yet to see them join :(

hey quick question for you. how did you add the extra vehicles without requiring any additional or alternate downloads?

Good to see more people joining. It will be interesting to see what alliances and conflicts develop. We can play the game as it was intended at last, without worrying about hackers causing us grief.

I'll see you on there folks!

The Black Douglas