dgeesio

let people use blood bags on there own

What I'd you were to have special areas that contained machines (possibly hospitals) that let you give yourself transfusions. It would add an easier way to survive but then again be aware of bandits camping the area.

Blood bags are awesome in theory. I hope they stay how they are, but if you are somebody who plays alone and needs a blood transfusion, it's not realistic to just call out for someone in side chat (or direct, etc) and have them help you in the current state of the mod. Until this whole Free for all death match style is some how fixed, i think you should be allowed to use a blood bag on yourself.

Edited by LovelyGentlemann

It only takes a couple of minutes to find, cook and eat a whole cow. Just as much blood recovered as a bloodbag. I think there are alot bigger fish to fry, compared to the guppy.

I'd sooner have a way of allowing other players to know I am a medic in game. A simple arm band with a red cross / crescent on my arm would be enough.

You see me coming perhaps you would think twice about shooting me, you see I could be useful to you and of some benefit. I think players would think twice because your impartial.

Now if you want full blood you kill animals and eat, this works fine. No need for single player blood transfusion.