Sign in to follow this  
aaronivo@gmail.com

are you a bandit or a murderer? (poll)

Are you a bandit or a murderer   

70 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a bandit or a murderer

Be honest, i thought i was a bandit until i figured out i just killed people for the fun of it rather then looting there bodies.

Vote!

Are you a bandit who does bandit activities such as hold ups

Or are you a murderer who kills people without thinking for the fun of it?

Please share why you are a bandit/murderer so people will read this and vote.

BE HONEST

PS: first poll I made and the preview isn't show me if i did it right so bear with me if this fails.

Edited by Boodgie

They are all phases. A murderer has tried or will try being a bandit or vice-versa, then they will grt bored and start as50 aws sniping in Elektro, then they will get bored and start countersniping... Then buy morphvox and troll people from inside the glitched region of the Elektro hospital. Then they will start chasing people around while blasting such hits as the Bee Gee's "Stayin' alive" and the Benny Hill theme through direct chat.

I shudder to imagine what comes next on this list.

• Like 1

I shoot when im fired upon, Or when the other guy have real nice loot that i realy need.

But i have found out that my mentality gets me killed quite a lot.

But i still stick with it, and i try to be friendly as often as possible.

Edited by Sir Toby

sometimes i snipe people in the leg and heal them then snipe them again or if im really lucky they will ko and i can drag them about

other times i will give them my kit and be nice

i see it as a role playing game and i like to switch my role about as to what mood im in

i do feel bad sometimes when i kill someone for the lolz because they will have to suffer a 10 + minuite loading screen in most cases but hopefully they will take something away from the experience and not run down that road again

here is a recording i made :)

Edited by Reefer
  • Like 1

sometimes i snipe people in the leg and heal them then snipe them again or if im really lucky they will ko and i can drag them about

other times i will give them my kit and be nice

i see it as a role playing game and i like to switch my role about as to what mood im in

i do feel bad sometimes when i kill someone for the lolz because they will have to suffer a 10 + minuite loading screen in most cases but hopefully they will take something away from the experience and not run down that road again

here is a recording i made :)

Lol so you break there legs then help them, lol. You like a little kid who pulls the wings of fly's so you can have a pet, respect Mon

The best part of killing someone is getting their loot. What if they NVGs and you never checked their body?

bandit, muderer, d-bag = one in the same. if you fire first on someone who spotted you but didnt raise their gun, your a scrub.

• Like 1

I will kill people and loot them = Bandit.

Once geared up.

I will kill people an d laugh at them = murderer

i murder people when im waiting for friends to get on in major cities ps. makarov op

Edited by dinoSF

My group and I ALWAYS attempt to rob/kidnap people without killing them if possible. If they fire at us they usually die. One of my favorite memories was kidnapping 2 new spawns and forcing them to be our minions they really jumped into the role and really astonished me with their bloodthirstiness. We gave one a makarov, and the other a double barrel sg to help us rob people. The next guy we robbed dropped all his gear and got on the ground like he was told, then our minions just ran up and emptied 2 slugs and a makarov clip into him after he was disarmed and prone. I was like "WTF! We were just going to rob him!" they were like "He had it comin!" My group was like "lol." Funny shit being a bandit. People surprise you.

I'm the classic "Hero" type of guy.

I'd rather help players then kill them for loot. If I need something, I'll either do a fair trade OR find it myself. Now if the other player is aggressive, then I will shoot without a second thought.

I kill whenever someone gets within 100m of me, and I always loot the body unless something like massive groups of zombies or a more heavily armed player stops me.

I checked the murderer, because im mainly killing everyone, but not for "lulz" sitting on the motherfucking hill with as50 camping for freshspawns, but to experience as much combat content before standalone is coming out, im mainly playing solo, sometimes trio, using some tactics. Best combats are when you get with your friend, freshspawn with him in cherno/elektro and try to survive without leaving the city:). Also, sometimes i just dont want to kill people so i just rob them, sneak up, tell them to drop their weapon, go prone and move from it, getting what i need from their backpack, having a little chat, telling him to run 50 meters north(dunno, but i always say north) and then come back for his weapon. I think combat experience is very important, coz when standalone comes out i wanna get a base running with a security system made of ppl from diff timezones ^^