kingscuba

Everyone keeps crashing in my lingor server

Title says it all. They all keep crashing in my Lingor DayZ server. Anyone have any ideas?

There's no real clear cause, they simply Freeze. And it's alot of people that it doesn't happen to on any other server.

Edited by King Scuba

Title says it all. They all keep crashing in my Lingor DayZ server. Anyone have any ideas?

I would have an admin message upon log in asking everyone to keep their eyes on the road.

why be a smart ass on a serious topic? >>"

Because I am immature and couldn't help myself.

In all seriousness though you should provide some more information, you haven't given us a lot to go off.

Edited by Toilet
  • Like 1

that's all i know lmao. I can't dig up anything. I had them go into their event viewers, look for crash logs, ETC ETC. nothing.

There's no real clear cause, they simply Freeze. And it's alot of people that it doesn't happen to on any other server.

Having this same problem on a private Survival Server with a private hive. It's been happening on and off all day long. I'm using 97448, which version are you using ?

97448. That's one of the first things I tried to change first.... but I can't roll it back to 97361.

Edited by King Scuba

I had this happen to some people on my server as well. Server is lingor 97239 ..it happened to me once or twice but not recently and not sure what my version is.

Edited by Netro

maybe it's because so much loot spawns at once? There's so much in such a close proximity this might be it... but that wouldn't explain why people in vehicles would crash >>"

97451 Chenaurus. So many players were being kicked over and over it was becoming an issue. It wasn't just a kick, but their computer would crash or have to run task manager to shut the game down and restart.

There are alot of issues and bugs with the inventory and backpacks. The players I could talk to told me that they had the inventory screen up and that's when they would get kicked and the game would crash. Players complained of not being able to switch weapons in their inventory or drop items, but a different player could go into their pack and take the same items out.

Obviously this isn't limited to one server or a handful of players, but it appeared the server was fine yesterday.

This was happening on our server last night, happened to me as well. We have a Bliss server hosted by HFB running Chernarus 97361. I had it happening while accessing inventory, other players had it happen when pulling up their map while in a vehicle. Server was restarted earlier today and i was on for about an hour without locking up.

Also, i am now getting console messages every 2 minutes saying "Failed to receive from BE Master (6)" Not sure if that's related to the problem or not.

Edited by Newt

I have an update. I rolled back a few beta versions, and they don't crash anymore. So yea, the beta version 97448 + lingor don't mix.. at all.