Sign in to follow this  
JeremyLeroy96

Admin powers?

I've been running a surprisingly high traffic DayZ private hive for about a week. It's gotten to the point where hackers are starting to pour in. Basically, I need a way to teleport to them to confirm they are indeed hacking, because there are a lot of people who scream hack every time they die.

I'm almost positive other admins do this. I'd be kind of suprised if they opened up an SQL editor to change their position everytime they deal with a hacker.

Didn't really expect the server to become so popular as quick as it did, so really didn't have time to look into this sort of thing, looking for a few hours now, not really finding anything.

Advice is appreciated.

I had this problem as well, you could try whitelisting users to help cut down these hackers.

But the answer for you question is I'm fairly sure you going to have to run a TP Hack or some sorts, since its your server you can do what you want.

I had this problem as well, you could try whitelisting users to help cut down these hackers.

But the answer for you question is I'm fairly sure you going to have to run a TP Hack or some sorts, since its your server you can do what you want.

Which i've thought about doing, but you can still get busted on your own server I thought. Regardless, i'd have no idea where to find one.

With battle eye turned on you risk getting banned your self. Sadly there no real easy way to get hackers unless they suck and make the log files.

Yes, it's terrible I've switched over to vilayer as my host and pretty much run whatever I want (as stated by the vilayer techs). Also I've turned on Whitelisted Users only meaning people have to come into ts3 or go on the website to apply to play on the server. It has a 1-24hr waiting period unless a [trusted] member on the ts3 vouches for the user, doing this we've cut down the amount of hackers! Why? Well most hackers would rather not put in the little amount of effort and would just rather join a full public server just to nuke.

If you have any questions about this just join my ts3

ts53.gameservers.com:9270