Grandpa (DayZ)

Hacker EXPLODED Complete map Killing Everyone

This is the second time this happen to me.

My character name was Walmart-Guard

Right now it just happened on DALLAS 27

time: 1:35 - 1:40 centraltime

what happened: Map suddenly exploded throw us all in the air and died.

there was a guy named IBADYOUWORST Looks like he was the one who made it cause he suddenly had thousands of kills. hope someone can check it out thanks.

i hate losing all my stuff

yep i was there on dallas 27. it was around 2:30 pm eastern. this is twice this has happend to me the first was a tank fell on me in dallas 19. its getting really old.

This also happened to me same time same server! This is such bullshit! Legitimate players who play getting hacked killed is such a game killer. I really like this mod, but if nothing gets done about homo hackers its going to kill the game fast. This is not the first time i got hacked killed. I think it was Dallas-19 that the other day i raided some tents found all kinds of great gear and 1 min. later after walking away we had tanks fall on us. I really hope the team looks into every1s problem and shuts the fags down. Thanks your zombie killing friend from the states...

Well i guess reporting the hack problems is a waist of time. I understand the dev team probably has their hands full but a post to let people know the dev team has read some of these post would be appreciated....

I seen this. thats great that them hackin homos are getting dealt with. Its a ball buster getting hacked killed when you been playing for days and have great gear to get instantly killed. Thanks

I seen this. thats great that them hackin homos are getting dealt with. Its a ball buster getting hacked killed when you been playing for days and have great gear to get instantly killed. Thanks

You should work on that tone a little.

This is not the place to display your homophobia. :heart: