Sign in to follow this  
robosheriff

Interactive Map

Okay so the map is really big and has alot of

buildings/constructions that are not being used for more than just a decoration to the map

And i think we could come up with several ideas to make use of at least some of the structures/objects that are already in the game to make the map be more usefull and feel more "alive".

This would go for small things like using bars to refill your whisky bottles or putting up stoves in some houses to cook your food.

To use big buildings like radio towers to broadcast messages or even music lol to all the players that have their radios on. (considering the 1.7.1 update).

I've seen other suggestions like electric power plants, or being able to use farms to grow some food wich would also get into this category.

So yea feel free to post anything that you would want to be able to do with the structures/objects that are in the map right now.

People could work in the office buildings and introduce bureaucracy to Chernarus. :D

On a more serious note I think there definitely could be more of a "McGuyver" factor in the scenario of the game. Fixing power stations, storing your food in houses (you could possibly even ab-use the non enterable houses for that) instead of in tents, activating airport towers and radio stations for a basic communication network etc.

Yes I think that would be plausible in an environment that isn't hostile, i.e all zombies have been eradicated and there is a very large and organized group of survivors working together with the necessary know-how and tools. Not sure though if this matches the premise of the mod.

Suicide booths. It's the end of the world' date=' what could realistically you hope to achieve?

[/quote']

could be sadly theres no ingame currency to pay the booth lol

hmm kinda defeats the purpose if it requires a functioning society.

on a serious note I hope this thread receives some attention. too many suggested coded mechanics for governing players, not enough new content: huge world but all players are cramped into a few locations - cities, airfields and the military camp.

Do not cramp players i n Cherno or airfields. EVER

Also adding up more things to the wilderness would be great, i think i've read posts suggesting fishing, more animals, maybe even get fruits from bushes or trees lol.

Ive already suggested salvageable vehicle wrecks. Another detail could be to remove the axe from normal loot tables. Instead it could be taken from the many wood chopping blocks around Chenarus. Similarly firewood should be lootable from the firewood racks around houses.