Sign in to follow this  
Focus971

Looking for Team mates (U.K)

Hello,

I have recently began playing dayZ 4months ago, I am looking for Team Mates who can:

-Speak English

-Be online

-Survive

-Patient

-Friendly/Bandit when needed to be.

I am 16 years old, I would say I'm quite mature for my age. I will be able to play dayZ from 4:00pm-12:00pm week days, and 8:00am-2:00am+ on the weekend.

I am looking for people around 13-20* being the cap.

My Email adress is:Samuellockhart191@hotmail.co.uk

My Skype Is:Samuellockhart1

My Steam name is:Focus9711

You can only join with yourself, no friends (assholes)

I'd like to join you, I am american. But i'm kind of young but I have skype/mic So we could play Ive been looking for a team because i'm not very good till i get a weapon...So If you guys give me a weapon I could own anyone. I specialize in stealth and sniping. I am 11 years old but i'm about as mature as a 14 year old at least. I would love to join you. My skype is link2428, So add me if your interested in a military-grade sniper ;) Cya!

Hey i would like to team with you im bouts to be 15 and im mature im american also. i got a mic so we can talk i also got a webcam to so we can chat so communication wouldnt be a problem i play mostly with uk ppl on xbox so time diffrence isnt a problem

i'm looking for a clan, i have good stuff (nvg, ghille, as50 ect (from a dead body)) but i am getting bored of playing alone, my DayZ name is JJ and i'm happy to give skype ect, if anyone is interested in letting me join? I'm 16

hey guys, all of you can join my clan if you have not had any luck, we are a uk based clan, but are friendly to players, we help them out and fuck up zombies! Add me on skype - tom.sexton68