Snablas

Making DayZ harder (less bandits?)

You haven't invested alot of time into the game as a fresh spawn. Also, once your good at the game, you won't get killed as a fresh spawn.

That's not the point. It's still a trip to the loading screen for absolutely no reason, and provided no benefit to anyone.

And you just proved my point mr internet tough guy.

get used to being owned by players that are better than you or leave.

Can act hard as nails in a forum easy enough.

And in a game, shooting unarmed new beachlanders like a true warrior.

Your mother must be very proud.

EDIT: I'm not pointing it out for my benefit, I don't need any help dealing with Cherno bandit bitches.

Wind your fucking neck in and stop defending your cowardly behaviour.
Edited by Chabowski

Swine flu it is called making sweeping generalizations and no I don't think you are a douchebag just killing a new spawn is a douchey thing to do. Stop trying to make it sound legit though and just admit you find it fun to grief people, what is so bad about admitting this fact? I have pulled Dick moves just for a laugh, but I never claim I am "playing the game as intended" or any other rationalization.

• Like 1

That's not the point. It's still a trip to the loading screen for absolutely no reason, and provided no benefit to anyone.

And you just proved my point mr internet tough guy.

Can act hard as nails in a forum easy enough.

And in a game, shooting unarmed new beachlanders like a true warrior.

Your mother must be very proud.

EDIT: I'm not pointing it out for my benefit, I don't need any help dealing with Cherno bandit bitches.

Wind your fucking neck in and stop defending your cowardly behaviour.

TBH I probably do kill alot of fresh spawns. I do hunt players in Cherno and Elektro. But both fresh spawns and non fresh spawns look identical to me. They don't have any specific skin or other distinguishing features that set them apart from each other. I don't go up to them and ask them if they have been alive long enough to kill them or should I come back in an hour and kill them then. But if your dieing as a fresh spawn its pretty clear that your not good at this game. It is really easy to avoid people in this game. Its also really easy to avoid Cherno and Elektro, yet everyone hangs out there like its the only place to be. So I come hang with them and shoot them for the beans. I am pretty disappointed when they don't have anything to loot as well. I mean Ive invested alot of time tracking down and finding players so its a bit unfortunate when I come across guys with no loot who just got into the game and haven't invested any time in it yet and thus wasted my time and ammo. Problem is there aren't alot of people who travel North these days. I hang around Stary and NWAF and other high value military spawns and rarely see anyone. So I go south to Cherno and Elektro and kill people there. Most of them have gear I can use, some of them don't.

Edited by sostronk

Sorry for being pissed at you guys in particular, I'm just pissed off with the situation in general.

KoSers and PvPers have hunted n00bs for so long, it prevents any chance of a friendly exchange or a chance to help somebody out (like in the good old dayZ) because literally nobody will trust anyone, except on VERY rare occasions.

Playing as a hero is getting much more difficult than it used to be, because now, not only are bandits (and everyone else) trying to kill me (and everyone else), but not a soul will hang around long enough to trade or VoIP.

I've driven a bus across the entire map and not even seen a single person, because they're all playing king of the hill in Elektro.

It's even got people suggesting non-PvP servers! (WTF?!) The human opposition is what makes DayZ brilliant and challenging.

But for those that finally got the unique, persistent world, massively online, free-for-all, zombie-apocalypse survival simulation they've always looked for, people who just want another cut and paste deathmatch game are wrecking the experience.

Swine flu it is called making sweeping generalizations and no I don't think you are a douchebag just killing a new spawn is a douchey thing to do. Stop trying to make it sound legit though and just admit you find it fun to grief people, what is so bad about admitting this fact? I have pulled Dick moves just for a laugh, but I never claim I am "playing the game as intended" or any other rationalization.

I don't view killing an unarmed person as a dick move, I pvp on a game that has intended pvp. If killing unarmed players wasn't intended then rocket wouldn't have removed weapons. It made the game harder, just as the OP wanted, and that caused people to then whine about being killed while they are "unarmed".

Killing unarmed players IS legit. Most of all I expect it when I freshly spawn, that's why I don't run down the road or railroad tracks. This is a survival game, so instead of expecting other people to have e-honor, get out there and survive without relying on other people to give you a free pass, just because you don't have a weapon.

Sorry for being pissed at you guys in particular, I'm just pissed off with the situation in general.

KoSers and PvPers have hunted n00bs for so long, it prevents any chance of a friendly exchange or a chance to help somebody out (like in the good old dayZ) because literally nobody will trust anyone, except on VERY rare occasions.

Playing as a hero is getting much more difficult than it used to be, because now, not only are bandits (and everyone else) trying to kill me (and everyone else), but not a soul will hang around long enough to trade or VoIP.

I've driven a bus across the entire map and not even seen a single person, because they're all playing king of the hill in Elektro.

It's even got people suggesting non-PvP servers! (WTF?!) The human opposition is what makes DayZ brilliant and challenging.

But for those that finally got the unique, persistent world, massively online, free-for-all, zombie-apocalypse survival simulation they've always looked for, people who just want another cut and paste deathmatch game are wrecking the experience.

You're trying to get the game to change to make it what you want it to be. You shouldn't have any problems running up to another person in a hero skin and having a conversation, but if you're expecting John Doe to be friendly, then you should remember "stranger danger" from when you were a child.

I still think that it's a bit outlandish to call me a sociopath based on comments you've seen in regards to me killing in a videogame, and then linking a list of "traits" that really don't apply to me in real life, and most of them don't even apply to me in game.

I'll just attribute that to posting in anger. Which applies to #10 in your list, better watch out, you might be as sociopathic as I am.

RE: Mental state. Chances are you're spot on, in which case it's not me who should be watching out ;)

(I wasn't just trying to offend you personally by saying that, it's still my objective opinion of all n00b hunters)

I'm not trying to change the game, I'm trying to change PvPers attitude towards the setting we've been given.

Simply put - Just because you can kill everything, doesn't mean you should.

We've had a MASSIVE opportunity to craft a unique online experience, and KoS has managed to completely retard the effort and make it just another FPS with zombies.

As far as I can see, if you've been hunting bambis for sport, you never wanted to play DayZ "as intended".

You'd have to ask Rocket what his intention REALLY was, but I'm guessing playing Predator vs. Nooblets isn't it.

I hope he has stuck to his own vision when the standalone finally sees the light of day, because members of the community don't know what's good for them.

PvP is just one aspect of the game, I take part in Chernarus gunfights myself. But how much variety does your DayZ experience have if your sole purpose is to kill people?