EPICEric23

Lost everything!!

Did anyone else have this problem after the update where Six launcher wont load and Dayz Commander makes me create a new guy. Please help

Think of it as you stepped on a landmine, it happens. I wouldn't worry about it and just start up again, loot and move... loot and move.....

yah, i hate using "alpha" but it is... bugs happen. I've restarted on the beach with and without my gear so many times its dumb, but you cant let it stop you... just move forward

• Like 1

Thanks i got the game a month ago so i didnt know if this happens a lot

Usually when you find you're contented with the gear you have and everything is going smoothly...

Try to stick to the same few servers, don't just join random servers all over, use dayz commander and only join servers running the same version and beta, allow battleye to update in the lobby of the server you're joining, let your ping settle down in the lobby before clicking "join"

I've been doing all this and it's worked okay so far.

now, after telling you this, I'm going to go home log in, and spawn in the debug plain.

and I'll blame you.

DayZ uses a very advanced algorithm that can calculate the exact moment you have all you want and then generate something to take it all from you in the roughest way possible. This code also works backwards, disappearing with everything you could possible need at a certain point at the game (e.g.: dying of thirst, not a single pepsi on the whole city). As someone once told me: the game works against you. It's trying to f*** with you all times. Once you understand this, you will have more fun.

Possible things that may be the cause of your problem:

1 - You connected to a private hive. If you don't know what it is, search the forum. But basically you will need a new character for every and each new private-hive servers you enter. It's like creating a new character. The other ones you have on other servers still exists and will be available when you log back there.

2 - If you alt+F4'd during the loading screen you may have killed your character. This happens with quite frequency. Try to wait at least 5 minutes before closing the game because of eternal loading times.

3 - Maybe you discovered a new bug that we don't know of yet. We can name it after you! ;)

I lost a pepsi one time and realized it was in my backpack pheeeeewwww.

I'll stick a can of beans in there for you just in case you get hungry!

I'll stick a can of beans in there for you just in case you get hungry!

let the beans rain on all over my face... wait wut?

Steak and mash gives good pepsi. I know. I've seen it.

• Like 1