mdmonnik@deakin.edu.au

Loading an ATV into a Ural for transport - Genius!!

I thought this was amazing, this guy modded dayz (modception) to enable the loading of small vehicles (e.g. the ATV) into a bigger vehicle, the Ural.

He can then transport it anywhere the Ural goes, and unload it. This would be an absolutely fantastic idea, as you could have your storage and transport all in one.

He also has a menu of contents for the ural which is NEEDED in dayz.

Video below.

Great but this should be in gallery.

It's the Supply and Logistics mod that a lot of other mods use, rather handy, but alas, stand alone material/when the mod community gets free reign on the DayZ mod.

It's the Supply and Logistics mod that a lot of other mods use, rather handy, but alas, stand alone material/when the mod community gets free reign on the DayZ mod.

Hmm, so other ARMA II mods use it? I hadn't seen it before I came across this dudes mod. Something to get excited about I guess :D For now we stick to the mathematical exercise of counting how many slots left in a vehicle ahah

Hmm, so other ARMA II mods use it? I hadn't seen it before I came across this dudes mod. Something to get excited about I guess :D For now we stick to the mathematical exercise of counting how many slots left in a vehicle ahah

Yes. You can also tow shit and airlift shit.

Wait.. Hes got this working on a DayZ server?

Course not silly bird. That's arma.

Course not silly bird. That's arma.

The PMC skins and backpack made me wonder.