Sign in to follow this  
legitimategrape

banned from server us 2830 for flying a helicopter?

I've been really enjoying this server and i dont understand why i was banned. It happened today, when I Found a helicopter and spent several hours fixing it up. I've never flown one before so like a noob i instantly crashed it and died. tried to log back in and i was banned. i dont get it.

Youve probably p'eed an admin off for blowing his servers chopper up.

What ban reason did it give? I once crashed a UH-1 so hard that BattleEye banned me for remote execution.

Yeah It says, (Dayz anti-hax (Remote code execution))

What does that mean?

What does that mean?

It means DayZ is retarded. You'll need the server admin to fix that for you if you want to be unbanned. Just removing you from the ban list won't work since anti-hax will immediately reban you.

What does that mean?

That means that there was a Remote code execution on your client by crashing the chopper. This is due to an entry in the remoteexec.log which will get you kicked (or banned with Anti-hax) - even though I think the latest version of remoteexec only logs this and is no longer kicking for it.

Some Cheats are using this effect for example to spawn the explosion effecs/ a big fire or something like that and this used to be more likely than someone crashing a chopper. That's why it is in the remoteexec.txt.

As stated above, you will have to contact the server admin. Your ban is a false positive.

I've been really enjoying this server and i dont understand why i was banned. It happened today, when I Found a helicopter and spent several hours fixing it up. I've never flown one before so like a noob i instantly crashed it and died. tried to log back in and i was banned. i dont get it.

In all honesty im pretty sure that was a hackers helicopter he had spawned in at one point, and once you crashed it, it kicked you.

Yepp, false positive. I only log that effect and don't ban for it automatically and manually check logs instead for this effect because so many guys had been auto-banned for crashing the chopper on our server. :rolleyes:

My friend (the pilot) has been banned from two servers in a row for flying a helicopter, the first time he did not crash and the second time we were shot down and he was banned when we crashed.

ANZ 1 and AU 1

Well hopefully this wont be a problem with this server anymore, i talked to an admin and he said he has fixed it. thanks for the responses.

I have also changed the logging to only log this instead of auto-banning for it.

Nik21, the latest version still auto-kicks. I never automatically update my files, I would rather do a file comparison and do it manually. There are multiple duplicates in several of the files.