Sign in to follow this  
b7radley

New HACKER FREE server with ACTIVE ADMINS and QUICK LOAD

Server - US 411

Map - Cherno

Admin - Fizzle

This is a new server and the admins will do their best to keep the hacking obselete. The server loads in about 30 seconds. So join up and have some fun without hackers.

Emphasizing the server as hacker free, is the fastest way to get your whole server sodomized by hackers.

let them come they will be banned rather fast because we stay looking at the logs

Dr. Zooks is right, I was on a private hive and asked about hackers, about 8 people said no hackers here.....around 3 minutes later I saw a flying hotel and a flying bus....

My last server just shut down so I guess I'll make this one my home. Quick question, are vehicles still there or have you guys already hoarded them?

vehicles are there but we are trying to find parts for the chopper now so u might wanna hurry if u want a chopper lol

vehicles are there but we are trying to find parts for the chopper now so u might wanna hurry if u want a chopper lol

Not all that interested in the chopper. If you DO get it, though, mind coming and picking me up? I was looking outside the map for a chopper on my last server but since it's no more, I'm stuck waaaaaaaaay out here.

Well, that took me all of thirty seconds to find a tent with a radio and a PKP in it. What's your policy on hacked weapons..?

let them come they will be banned rather fast because we stay looking at the logs

Hmm first experience with logging = all hackers banned? I think you need some experience to make judgements based on what is right and wrong, especially since not everything in setpos.log is a teleporter although you may think that. Oh and if the hackers are smart, or buy private hacks, they use scripts that won't log on your server, not to mention there are external programs (really just map hacks, esp, etc.).

Good luck though.

Hmm first experience with logging = all hackers banned? I think you need some experience to make judgements based on what is right and wrong, especially since not everything in setpos.log is a teleporter although you may think that. Oh and if the hackers are smart, or buy private hacks, they use scripts that won't log on your server, not to mention there are external programs (really just map hacks, esp, etc.).

Good luck though.

well we arnt just using the logs this might be a new server but its not our first we know how to weed out the hackers

Well, that took me all of thirty seconds to find a tent with a radio and a PKP in it. What's your policy on hacked weapons..?

as long as you dont spawn them its good. if you find them you can use them but we can tell if you spawn it in

as long as you dont spawn them its good. if you find them you can use them but we can tell if you spawn it in

Well, I guess I'm not going to call that server home...

.....around 3 minutes later I saw a flying hotel and a flying bus....

that's not normal?

It doesn't matter if you ban them...by the time you do, they'll have already caused damage, not to mention logs are barely useful in the effort of keeping a server hacker free...they'll log in, fuck some shit up, destroy/steal your chopper, rape some players and get out when they're bored.