IndyAM

If a trader...

this thread makes me want to vomit

Oh man you'll get steak sauce up your nose. :(

I'm not going to name names or anything, but so far I've made 3 trades and there's rep on the traders forum for them. If you take into consideration the time of the OP, you might be able to work out whose pack I was looking in.

But I'm not sure where I stand on this!

Stop beating round the f'ing bush, if you have to ask yourself how you feel about this then your almost as bad as them, OK I have used some of the banned weapons but have for a while now run the rule with my crew that these weapons are to be ignored or destroyed, even though some people like sp86 think it's inaccurate the TWS is OP because if you know how to use it properly you can get a kill with every shot, it has really gotten out of hand and we all (well those with any integrity) need to make a stand against this shit.

Yes I have a Radio in my kit which is I'm pretty sure not legit but it's not going to do anyone any harm whatsoever so I will keep it till you pry it from my cold dead hands so think what you want (please wr6133 don't jump on me again about it) but put a hacked/illegal weapon in front of me and I'll take the zombie dinner bell first, so OP man up and let us know who it is or STFU please.

Stop beating round the f'ing bush, if you have to ask yourself how you feel about this then your almost as bad as them, OK I have used some of the banned weapons but have for a while now run the rule with my crew that these weapons are to be ignored or destroyed, even though some people like sp86 think it's inaccurate the TWS is OP because if you know how to use it properly you can get a kill with every shot, it has really gotten out of hand and we all (well those with any integrity) need to make a stand against this shit.

Yes I have a Radio in my kit which is I'm pretty sure not legit but it's not going to do anyone any harm whatsoever so I will keep it till you pry it from my cold dead hands so think what you want (please wr6133 don't jump on me again about it) but put a hacked/illegal weapon in front of me and I'll take the zombie dinner bell first, so OP man up and let us know who it is or STFU please.

I didn't say it's inaccurate I said it's imprecise.

I didn't say it's inaccurate I said it's imprecise.

pretty much the same in my eye's but meh.

pretty much the same in my eye's but meh.

When you're talking about shooting they don't mean the same thing.

The TWS is a powerful scouting tool but it's sighting aperture leaves a lot to be desired for distance shooting, it's why using it for long range sniping is silly. The M107 is more accurate, the AS50 is more precise, and the DMR is the best choice for single weapon users.

Course none of that matters to somebody who can spawn in anything they need at any time, or somebody who just goes around hunting players.

Edited by sp86

So, would there be interest if I posted the pic with the names in the chat in the bottom left? I could prove it was who I said it was too, if that helps.

Edited by IndyAM

I'd be interested, not sure about everyone else.

At the risk of my own trading rep (not sure anyone will want to trade with me after this!) Citizen X was the guy with a TWS and L115 in his bag.

http://i.imgur.com/BRbIQ.jpg

My IGN is Harrison, his is Citizen X

I gave him 2 satchels for the ghillie (in my invent) and you can see them as i am looking in his backpack.

The trade rep is here:

http://dayzmod.com/f...560#entry916578

And here is a screenshot of the convo discussing the trade:

http://i.imgur.com/mgwnT.png

So yeah, didn't expect it from one to the Hall of Fame members, but yeah!

Edited by IndyAM

So yeah, didn't expect it from one to the Hall of Fame members, but yeah!

You wouldn't expect someone who trades a lot to have access to rare items?

Its a hacked in item, not rare. Why would a trader have one, especially with no ammo. It suggests to me that Citizen X may not be as legit as they seem.

Its a hacked in item, not rare. Why would a trader have one, especially with no ammo. It suggests to me that Citizen X may not be as legit as they seem.

Hacked items for legit players are rare due to their conditional availability. They're earned by securing boxes, killing scripters, or PVPing in scripter targeted servers. Willingness to accept that as part of this Alpha test is a matter of course, due to their pervasive and consistent nature. Anything else is self-delusion.

If he had it without ammo, he was probably arranging a trade, or returning from one.

Edited by sp86

Aiaiai, anyway, everything comes from 2 dead bros, who scripted box and beeing shot by me XD So, I think it's a fair trophey.

I'm collecting scripted weapons, call it my goal.

Edited by Citizen X