Sign in to follow this  
Kangaroo (DayZ)

How NOT to steal someones plane (Catapults in Takistan?)

That was a Mobile Anti-Aircraft Gun, can't give you an exact name but it's for taking down choppers+planes. Also, I think thats classed as a helicopter not a plane. Still, pretty good :beans:

That was a Mobile Anti-Aircraft Gun, can't give you an exact name but it's for taking down choppers+planes. Also, I think thats classed as a helicopter not a plane. Still, pretty good :beans:

Thanks. I really think my wish came true. When I was uploading I was so sure people will be like: OMG fucking noob that is a bla bla bla etc. crappy video and you are a noob. And I wished people would just watch it to see me have fun and maybe , just maybe be entertained :) Thanks you so much. I really appreciate it :)

The thumbnail needs a little work, but I'm not expecting much, since I'm basing it off of some of those Photoshop warriors. Very nice video :thumbsup: :beans:

The thumbnail needs a little work, but I'm not expecting much, since I'm basing it off of some of those Photoshop warriors. Very nice video :thumbsup: :beans:

Hahaha I am doing the shitty pain thumbnails on purpose actually :D Trying to keep it as cheesy as I can :D But thanks alot man

That's classed as a plane and I think the AA is a Shilka ( Don't know the full name )

https://encrypted-tb...gX96EfgJ2MPG2-g

Thought it would be a helicopter due to the blades, but then again it is basically a plance when the propellers are turned.

I understand banditry. I'm a bandit. But saying Friendly, then shooting, is not banditry. It's douchebagness.

• Like 1

TBH all your vids are you saying 'Friendly' then just being an arsehole.

exactly..

douchebag got what he deserved..

sayin friendly then attacking is about 1 step above being a hacker/sciddie and its a VERY small step.

I understand banditry. I'm a bandit. But saying Friendly, then shooting, is not banditry. It's douchebagness.

exactly..

sayin friendly then attacking is about 1 step above being a hacker/sciddie and its a VERY small step.

why is everyone being so butthurt? they were hackers ffs...I put it into an anotation!

Nice video...you certainly were not expecting that lol.

TBH all your vids are you saying 'Friendly' then just being an arsehole.

exactly..

I doubt many bandits care about being honest before killing another. It's actually a great plan to come off as being friendly then either shooting them there on the spot or waiting a bit later for a better opportunity. If one were to say they were a bandit right away then that would most certainly jeopardize the whole situation. :rolleyes:

Edited by Swordfish
  • Like 1

Nice video...you certainly were not expecting that lol.

I doubt many bandits care about being honest before killing another. It's actually a great plan to come off as being friendly then either shooting them there on the spot or waiting a bit later for a better opportunity. If one were to say they were a bandit right away then that would most certainly jeopardize the whole situation. :rolleyes:

Thank you! You are one of few who knows what being a bandit is all about!