Tmull

Medics in Lingor

Hello all, my apologies if this is a repeat topic. Looked and didn't find much when I was in need.

Since there seems to be some sort of carryover on the Lingor servers (are they all on a single hive other than explicitly private servers?) I want to start up a medic team.

Not really a team, but I've found that even though Lingor is smaller, it has fewer medical supplies.

So, I'll just put that out there, I just raided a hospital, have a tent and can operate pretty freely in the southern hemisphere of Lingor.

If you have medical needs, PM here and we'll skype/steam and I'll hoof it to you with supplies. :)

I've been helped countless times and feel it's time to return the favor. I just prefer Lingor and it's tropical setting and endless military loot.

So, hit me up! I work most days 8-5 in the US CST and am on most evenings and most weekends. I know how much it sucks to sit and wait so hit me up and I'll try and take care of you ASAP.

Cheers!

Thanks for your reply. Might I suggest a Lingor/other help needed channel in your Teamspeak then? I hopped on it the other day, but didn't know if you guys did Lingor etc because all the help-needed channels were for Chernarus

Thanks for your reply. Might I suggest a Lingor/other help needed channel in your Teamspeak then? I hopped on it the other day, but didn't know if you guys did Lingor etc because all the help-needed channels were for Chernarus

That's true, I've been thinking the same thing, and I don't doubt Dr. Wasteland has too. I'll mention it to him the next time I happen to talk to him and even if he hasn't thought about it I don't think he would be particularly opposed to the idea.

Edited by Dutch Miller

Yeah I was in their TS needing a blood transfusion in lingor, nobody played it though, apparently. I play lingor and can help anyone if needed, my guy currently has the bandit skin though, had to kill 2 guys yesterday who were trying to kill me.