MLPSquishy

DayZ takes forever to load, and then crashes loading or in game!!!

Hello there people

Today I purchased my very own copy of Arma2:Combine Operations.

Now my problem is that when I first started running the game, with DayZ installed, it ran as expected. I ended up dying and tried to respawn. Now the problem is my game froze, and I was forced to use task manager. When I tried to re log into the server it wouldn't allow me to, it just froze after the loading character. Now I didn't shoot my hopes there, I restarted my computer, and tried again. When I logged on it worked and I was happy. I spawned in cherno and I was happy, I got to the edge of the city and my game crashed.

Now I've been trying to log in since, I've logged in successfully twice, only to have it crash yet again. I have given up to the forums for help.

soooo....

PLEASE HELP MEH!

Edit:

If this helps the game takes about 5-10 mins to load after the character pool, and crashes after the character loading text.

I am running DayZ through 'Play withSIX'.

Edit:

I am currently playing Arma 2: 'CO' without DayZ, im questioning if this is just a problem with Play SIX...

Please help, I would like to play DayZ!

Edited by MLPSquishy

Asus P8H-61 Pro

I5 2400

4gb 1600ghz ddr3

GTX 550 ti

2tb harddrive

In 10 days or so, im getting a motherboard and ram upgrade.

Thanks guys for helping, but i may have fixed the problem.

The problem being, before i used Six launcher, i downloaded the mods from the site. I removed the mods from the steam folder and it works fine so far.

If i notice anything wrong i will come back to this post.