Sign in to follow this  
karl32

DE 3110 - admin kicked us after few minutes of flight, then locked and passworded server

Server: DE 3110

IP: 78.47.60.145:11335

Admin: Runkel

Day and time: 3.10.2012 0:00 - 0:15

Story:

Me and my mate found a helicopter on Skalisty island. It was in good state, but without fuel. So we swam back to mainland and run one to Solnichniy, one under Solnichniy to fill the jerry cans. When we run back, admin Runkel connected.

So we swam back on island, filled UH-1H and flew to mainland. After few minutes/or less of flight admin kicked us both and locked and passworded the server.

Next log attemp to another server - expectedly results to my death.

Video proof:

Approved

I can't understand that message. But I'm temporarily leaving this up if someone else wants to verify what that said.

Otherwise, it could just be a server shutdown.

Message from 0:32 on video is:

Hans: "Sie können diese mission nicht spielen/bearbeiten, da sie auf heruntergeladenen inhalten basiert..." (it is message "You can not play/edit this mission...")

I didn't kick anyone and did not lock the server, where is the proof the server was locked afterwards?

It's always unlocked as it should be, the only kicks we done in the past weeks where people with hacked weapons (this happens automaticly, we are using GOTCHA Antihack on our server).

You are lying, simple as that.

Oh and btw.

I checked the Server logs, you where only 1 time for about a half hour on my Server , got disconnected for whatever reason and went here to blackmail and cry?

Seriously?

Edited by Runkel

The message at 0.54 "byli jste odpojeni ze hry" = you were disconnected from the game.

according to google translate.

• Like 1