Sign in to follow this  
Dima Petrenko

I need a CZ 550

I dont have much to trade at the moment but I would really like a CZ 550 with a couple of mags.

I am always finding CZ550 mags, but I can never find a CZ550.

Yea same with me I find mags all over the place but never a CZ 550. recently AS 50's have become alot more common then them. If you stumble on one PM me.

Yea same with me I find mags all over the place but never a CZ 550. recently AS 50's have become alot more common then them. If you stumble on one PM me.

I sometimes find them in clan campsites. Your the first person that I have seen that wants a CZ550 over an AS50.

That's because AS50 common gun, CZ only for chosen dudes! Btw, had some CZ's - just traded last out. Where U were?

Edited by Citizen X

I sometimes find them in clan campsites. Your the first person that I have seen that wants a CZ550 over an AS50.

I have used the AS 50 and the M107 and its just to easy to kill people with. I like to emerse myself into a game like this and lugging around a 20-30 pound weapon doesn't do it for me.

I never use the AS50, DMR and SVD is my favorite.

I'd love to get my hands on a SVD or SVD Camo :3

CZ 550's are pretty common in my server for some reason, I had 5 in my camp at one point. Lost 3 in a car crash, but may be able to drop you one.

CZ 550's are pretty common in my server for some reason, I had 5 in my camp at one point. Lost 3 in a car crash, but may be able to drop you one.

That would be fantastic! PM me if you ever get your hands on a spare.

I've got one you can have, skype me at Shaok353.

I'd love to get my hands on a SVD or SVD Camo :3

I'll trade a SVD camo for something of equal value, I don't really like the SVD all too much.