Salty_Ninja

Trusted DayZ players need heli parts or to borrow a heli for a few hours.

Hey everyone,

So far our clan service is taking off and we need to move our camp to a safer location. I know this is a long shot but we need a heli to do this as quickly and as efficiently as possible. If we can borrow a heli for a few hours and return it fully fueled then we can make that transfer happen quick and easy on both ends. We have several valuable resources that we can trade, just name your price. But if borrowing a heli sounds a little sketchy then we can settle for heli parts which include:

1 engine part,

1 main rotary part,

4 scrap metal,

8 glass windows.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Regards,

Salty

lol, well if anyone claims the chopper then go ahead, but all i need is a heli for a few hours so if you're willing to let me use it for a little bit then it would be greatly appreciated.

They take an INCREDIABLE amount of gas, like 50 jerry cans fyi.

Like anyone who actually owns a heli, is EVER going to let a random stranger borrow it. Nothing you could trade would add up what the heli is worth.

I can help with parts if you need. Just say the word. Got engine and rotor head now, some windows, tons of wheels (heli don't need them I know), some scrap metal as well.

Alright Devil Dog, sounds good! however we dont have a tool box yet... Btw, you're a dealer right? how many tents, sandbags, and wire fences do you have?... we're gonna need a lot! lol.

I could repair said helicopter for you.

My toolbox is the only one i actually have at the camp so not willing to part with it atm, if i find another one i'll keep you updated though

Edited by Hippyowner

I have a heli I just spent the better part of a week fixing so I'm not really in the mood to loan it out. I do have some extra parts for it if your interested. I'd have to check, I think I have everything but the rotor head and fuel.

Edited by RogueOne

Didn't get a point of using Helo for moving your camp..... Helo can hold ONLY 2 weapons and has 20 items slots........ how many runs you will do? You will get sick of refueling helo. Best way (IMHO) is load you stuff in URAL (50 weapons + 200 items slots) or V3S Civilian (50 weapons + 200 items slots). (or both same time) You will move more items in 1 run and spend less fuel..... Not saying there is less chance somebody will spot where you moving camp, its very easy to follow helo constantly flying in same direction......

Alright Devil Dog, sounds good! however we dont have a tool box yet... Btw, you're a dealer right? how many tents, sandbags, and wire fences do you have?... we're gonna need a lot! lol.

Hey sorry, didn't see this reply. I don't have any extra tents and can't get my hands on sandbags. I do have about 15 wire fences that I know of though, and about 5-6 tank traps. I had a toolbox today, but was stuck on the server for a surprise reset and lost my toolbox and all my ammo lol. I will get my hands on one for you though.

Awesome! thanks Devil Dog! but yea, hit me up for heli parts! all i have is a full jerry can. Oh, and the reason i need a helo is because you cant get to the new camp with wheeled vehicles.

Awesome! thanks Devil Dog! but yea, hit me up for heli parts! all i have is a full jerry can. Oh, and the reason i need a helo is because you cant get to the new camp with wheeled vehicles.

Stop placing camps at that small island beyond map edge...