NeeCH

Private hive server looking for players

We (1HW) will be recruiting new players to both join as a community and as part of our team. We have a private hive server PASSWORDED so no hackers or very very little as we have complete control of the server.

If you want to become a part of our team or just a regular community player then get over to http://1hw.co.uk/ and register your interest... http://1hw.co.uk/login/do/register PLEASE REGISTER ON THE FORUM WITH YOUR EXACT IN-GAME NAME!!!

You can apply or register your interest (after registering on the website/forums) HERE.......http://1hw.co.uk/for...ost-here/page/1

This server will be passworded and is strictly INVITE only. We hope to build through time a regular community of people who have had enough of the hacking toss-pots in the public DayZ servers (we just closed our old server for this reason.)

The server will run Chernarus for now. In the future we might run Takistan, Fallujah or other prefered maps. Before we make any map changes we will discuss this with the community (for instance with a poll).

Make no mistake this server will be policed by more than a few Admins and logs and such will be picked at with a fine toothed comb to identify hackers and those people will be reported and banned with immediate effect and your details GUID etc posted on the public forums cheat report section.

We also have our own Teamspeak that is Dedicated to the DayZ server so you can all use that too, to talk to your mates. We will grant each "group" a channel which you can password and call your own.

Groups of people are preferred but single players will also be welcome.

The server is fully operational as we speak. There can be no server hoppers since its a private hive, so if you secure an area its pretty much secure! The server will run 24/7 with frequent restarts.

We will not beg you for cash donations to the server, but at the same time wont refuse it. If we did get an impressive amount of people wanting to donate we could think about running servers simultaneously (with different maps) But that's too far away ATM to think about too seriously, but worth mentioning at the same time.

If i can think of anything else to add i shall edit this post in the coming hours/dayZ :P

Regards,

1HW Team

Edited by NeeCH

Where is the server? EU, UK, US ?

Ah, French server, I'd get ping kicked for sure

Edited by WargameKlok

i tried applying on your website and it seems the thread has been locked?...any ideas on what to do then?

@ Wargameklok, we got the max ping set pretty high, we have people from US and Argentina playing on the server

Does that customized weapons and such? In that case no.

No, I mean if some weapons have been taken out? Like the AS50 and M107? More or less vehicle spawns etc.

Like these guys:

I think it makes the game so much more interesting and realistic

• Like 1

Ah ok like that.

No weapons like the AS50 and M107 have been taken out, allthough I do think it is an interesting idea.

We have 30 vehicle spawns, if a vehicle gets destroyed a new one will spawn in it's place.

For instance: We crashed the chopper and in it's place a green skoda spawned the next day.

So it will take a while the chopper will be back.

And like Sacriel is mentioning, we are creating a hacker free zone. We first talk to everyone we let in.

That also means that if you choose to join us, we want to talk to all of you guys before we let you in.

Of course you guys are welcome to apply.

Cheers

Edited by NeeCH

Hey chaps,

Sounds like a great idea. I was wondering as me and a buddy play casually, would we be able to join in?

Regards

mtunreal69

Sure mate, just follow the steps above and we'll contact you for a little chat.

Cheers for the invite chaps.

Was great to play on a fast and hacker free server. I think I will be making it my new home.

mtunreal69

Thanks mate, we appreciate that.

Welcome to the community!