Sign in to follow this  
CapnNogrow

Group looking to recruit.

We're a small group of three people now lookign to expand. We play on a whitelisted private server. We've had so much bad luck with combat loggers and hackers that that is how it is now. Anyway, we're looking for more players that would like to join us. The demands are as follows:

Above 20 years of age.

You play often. You can still have a life, but you don't get on this group if you're playing once a week.

Don't be a douche.

Have respect for other players.

Don't kill unarmed. Armed people are fine to kill.

We mainly need spotters, a medic, tactician. Wouldn't hurt to have another chopper pilot. Of course people who are good at CQB is always welcome. So PM me or leave a response on this here thread and we'll play together and see how it goes.

EDIT: We want EU players to match up with our times. Im from Sweden and we have a player from Scotland, Spain.

Edited by CapnNogrow

I would fit perfectly in your group, to bad am 18.

Am Norwegian btw : )

I would fit perfectly in your group, to bad am 18.

Am Norwegian btw : )

And why is that my dear sir? :)

Well in my old group i where the spotter or the sniper.

I play quite often around 3-6 hour's almost everyday.

And i only kill when i have to. .

Not a Alt-f4 or Abort type.

I'm looking to find a small group of active players.

Me: 28yo, EST, have vent/TS/mumble and a mic. I can't fly choppers but do the rest including spotting. I am good at navigating the map and am fairly familiar with the terrain in the areas of the map most frequented. I am self sufficient and enjoy dying in a good fire fight.

I'm looking to find a small group of active players.

Me: 28yo, EST, have vent/TS/mumble and a mic. I can't fly choppers but do the rest including spotting. I am good at navigating the map and am fairly familiar with the terrain in the areas of the map most frequented. I am self sufficient and enjoy dying in a good fire fight.

Where are you from?

i am 20 i have skype pretty good shot if you want me to join my skype is craig.grant113

I am 22 years old, from Sweden and looking for a team. I can play every night after usual work time and probably more on weekends. Been playing Dayz for about 3-4 months and it is the only game i'm interested in atm. Add "topiuz" on skype and give me a call if interested.