Sign in to follow this  
pumpaberra

Server admin teleports and cheats

Server: DayZFallujah - 1.0 - (UTC) - (Regular|3D:ON|CH:ON) - SSG Clan | 24 Hours Day Time 40 players server version 1.62.97240

Time: This happend 2012-10-02 might be around 15:30 to 17:00 when we were playing.

The name of the cheater admin: [sSG] - Troy

Hello me and my friends playing dayz on a server, we find a helicopter and repairs it and fly away with it.

We are now going to pickup our another friend and he says that there's a humvee there, I fly very close and see him and he start shooting but i got away. next thing is that my friend that was on the ground got lucky and stole his humvee and this server admin starts to teleport after the humvee and shooting him with as50 nightvision sniper. My friend couldnt escape him and the server admin didnt have a car now and was shooting after him and teleports to my friend where ever my friend drove.

I was following with the chopper and could see this, and for a moment we didnt hear anything so i landed next to his humvee and started to loot the car, he just suddenly teleported infront of us and started to kill us.

My friend killed him and found all of the best gear including as50 nightvision and rangefinder etc etc..

It's very sad to play dayZ now days when people are hacking so much. It kinda kills this game.

And the worst thing is that it's this guys clan server... shame on him to make his clan look bad.

Regards Alex

You were playing on a private hive server, so no action can be taken against the server operators. They are free to do as they please. If you intend to play on servers running private hives and/or custom maps, I'd suggest finding a reputable server with a good community behind it. (though unfortunately not mine for the moment; We're VPN exclusive and are not currently accepting new players wink.gif)

Edited by Alopex