Hamuki

Forming a new group/clan

Hello all!

Im looking for some experienced survivors!

You need to:

- Have played more than 10 hours!

- Have a mic!

- Have skype!

- Be polite!

- Be a team player!

Please post below if you wanna join in as a 5-6 men squad!

EU people only!

~Hamuki

Hey! i would love to join. i'v been looking for a 5-6 man group :P

steam: [x] | Demented (the "x" is just a friend tag)

I'm from norway and have been playing DayZ for 3-4 months so i got a firm grip on how the game works.

my current equipement is

- m4a1 CCO

- m14 aim

- alicepack

- food & medical supplies

I'm currently located just south of stary sobor

Am i able to join up still??,

UK based 26, just got the game have to ay without a little experience this game is hard and god damn huge

Hey dude, want to merge your small team in to our clan? We work as small fireteams, working seperately but as a collective - that way we aren't gaining too much attention, we can cover more ground and servers, and we get more loot and action ;)

Have our own official hive server, also setting up a DayZ Fallujah server soon: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/96765-420fourtwozero-recruiting/

Hey Clans

ClanZones.com is a brand new social network just for survivors and bandits. Anyone may register and either start or join a Clan. Each Clan gets a front page with blog posts, blocks, acces to our private servers, a TeamSpeak channel with password, and a private forum that only members of your Clan may view. This is a great place to share documents, rosters, strategies, and anything else to help ease communication. We support Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.

KW8SN.jpg

Large clans with their own websites and forums might only use this site for a splash page to send recruits to their site for their own internal recruitment. Any group without their own site and forum can call

ClanZones their home. Clans with a website can use ClanZones.com to find willing, eager recruits to keep their communities growing.

This site uses two different types of forums, an Open Forum, and a Private Clan Forum for each Clan which may be confusing at first. Anyone can use the Open Forum which can be seen by any registered member. Keep secret information in the Private Clan Forum. The the

open forums can be found here.

I hope you all like this conecpt! and i will try my best to give you guys a awsome experiance. if you have any questions you can always contact me

HERE

I'd like to join if youll have me,

Specifications:

i have a hero skin (hate bandits)

steam: Redsaw66

ingame: Redsaw66

- Have all thats required,

much knowledge about the game

should add me asap

hey, are you still looking for people? i really need a group of people to stick around with, sick of getting killed by bandits!

i'm uk based, 18 years old and will co-operate with you!

skype - elfcakes

I tick all the boxes in requirements and want to join a new clan after my previous one disbanded

steam: tommzyy or oscaar1337