Sign in to follow this  
vital

need help

so me and my friends live stream when we play and we found some random server and joined it. now i dont hack and i never will because i love the challange of finding and working as a team. but when we got in to this server after like 50 sec of running around cherno i got teleported to the middle of the woods with like 6 other players all fully decked out with the heave machine guns ect. at first i thought it was just a weard bug because they dident shoot me then after i got killed i respawned and the same thing happend and again and again. after 4 times the people where telling me to change my name and calling me a hacker and saying im gonna be baned for life ect. i told them i dont know wtf is going on and im not hacking but i was starting to wonder if they where because they started to ask if i was admin and being sketchy because they had way to much gear to be building a base like they had.

so was that a weard bug are is there hacks to where players can teleport u to them and vice versa because it was freaking me out and i dont want to be baned for something i dont have

also on a side note it never happend again after i left the server

Yes that's a hack, and don't worry. You're fine. I remember a very similiar story like this involving me, except I got away! I was on a lop pop server really late at night. The only ones on the server were maybe 4 other players, my buddy, and myself. My buddy and I were running around in devils castle just goofing around when he said, "Oh hey, I'm tabbing out to check the map" I said "okay, I'm gonna run down to Stary and check the tents"

While on the way there, the game says two players died. I figured they were together and ignored it.

Before i contine, let me just explain that I had NVGs and my buddy didn't.

Anyway. by this point, my buddy had return from AFK and was sitting by a camp far at Devil's Castle waiting for me. Then the screen went black and I was suddenly in a circle with every other person on the server in the middle of a street in Elektro. I was like "HOLY SHIT." My buddy ALT-F4'd, but I ran and went around a building. I start hearing gun fire and the system said that players had died and yada yada yada. I guess the hacker didn't noticed I snuck around the back :P I hit the deck and hit abort. Joined another server and realized I just survived a hacker experience and still had my gear. Excited as shit!

• Like 1

ok thats good to know because i was freaking out and was worried i was gonna get baned glad to know its a hack. thank god

and yeh i dident survive but i did manage to loot on of there bags and take all there gear but i got killed trying to run away lol

but ty man and ty for the fast reply