lewisuk

Clan {TST} - moved

Swapped to a friendly group! No longet bandits (being friendly

Is much more fun, intense and fits with the name; the surviving troop!)

LOL... OMG I CANNOT WAIT TO KILL YOU GUYS!

LOL OMG I CANT WAIT TO KILL YOU AS YOU ATTEMPT!

who kill most ppl on sight, what the hell is the matter with you, your supposed to kill for supplies, your not a bandit your a damn fool.

who kill most ppl on sight' date=' what the hell is the matter with you, your supposed to kill for supplies, your not a bandit your a damn fool.

[/quote']

we kill on sight for loot.

Killing on sight is fuynny because little faggots cry when I kill them.

Killing on sight is fuynny because little faggots cry when I kill them.

Best when they have a half good gun its fun to watch!

So you're a bandit group...advertising as a bandit clan...creating your own server....where you expect people to play on....KNOWING the main people in it are a bandit group who will kill on sight......eeeeeeeehh?

Must be school holidays. Saving up his pennies for a server. Good job kid. Let me know what server it is - so I can avoid it like the plague.

yea. let me go on the bandit server and meet up with you guys with all my stuff?

honestly kinda interesting group. but the irony of the advertisment is amazing

Must be school holidays. Saving up his pennies for a server. Good job kid. Let me know what server it is - so I can avoid it like the plague.

1 its not me paying 2 we still have 5 weeks of school 3 i could afford a 100 slot server' date=' im just choosing NOT to pay and someone else is.

[hr']

So you're a bandit group...advertising as a bandit clan...creating your own server....where you expect people to play on....KNOWING the main people in it are a bandit group who will kill on sight......eeeeeeeehh?

Like said we kill most people' date=' aslong as they dont pose a threat we dont kill. simple, they come up to us poiting there guns and just watching us, we kill them.. simple as

[hr']

yea. let me go on the bandit server and meet up with you guys with all my stuff?

honestly kinda interesting group. but the irony of the advertisment is amazing

Yet again i say, we do not kill everyone, just a few if we are low on supplies we kill them.