Sign in to follow this  
ziogualty

Dean Hall, you will need massive Balls!

Dayz is revolutionary.

When a friend of mine introduced me to this game, he told me "Do you remember Ultima Underworld"?

So we had to run so deep in the past of PC games to find such an interactive, immersive, addicting game where your only aim is live the moment: no grind, no farming, no levels, no skills to power up.

Despite all of this, after 6 hours of game all i feel was complaining: how can a game be so harsh? Disarmed, constantly killed by zombies or bandits; all i did was runnin, flee and die.

I'm quite sturdy, so i keep playing far beyond frustration, ad i finally get the gift: surviving is the most rewarding and exciting thing EVER!

And i just realized that this Mod is really revolutionary.

Now, the creator of this mod, needs to be brave behind any logic, and keep his battle to mantain the game core as it is!

Actually the game is a free aplha stage mod: no customers mean no massive complains, no refund carebears, no moaking on gameplay.

Then they will get customers, it will start "balance this" "balance that" "is too difficult" "give me a weapon at start" and so on.

NO WAY!

Keep the point! Till the end! Build a wall around the concept and make it survive all the attacks that will come as the game will have to deal with the commercial rules.

What makes Dayz so great is the "survival in hell" factor.

This game should never be easier than that, no way to buy weapons with gold, or super armor or shit like this.

Make your point, man.

Show Balls.

That's the only way to achieve greatness.

Good luck, and thank for making all PC users happy and proud to hold the fort from all those consoles and their stupid conversions.

Grateful for the rest of my life.

Gualtiero Bemporad.

Edited by ziogualty
  • Like 36

Man you have my beans simply because you feel the same as me, fix the broken mechanics but F**K the moaners/whiners and make the game how it was originally intended.

• Like 1

He has massive balls. I've seen them. They were massive.

Man you have my beans simply because you feel the same as me, fix the broken mechanics but F**K the moaners/whiners and make the game how it was originally intended.

+1

I've made plenty of posts suggesting things where people, especially noobs, would complain for being "too hard". Therefore, you have my beans! This is no game for noobs, for those who give up easily, for children. I hope it stays that way

Hit the nail on the head.

have my beans, if i could give you 2 cans i would.

EDIT

However if you right click on the can and keep the button pressed, then (remembering to keep that right mouse button pressed) left click on the can, drop it, consume it and pick it up again you can have as many cans of beans as you bloody well like.

EDIT

You can release the right button now

Edited by Rastamaus

Dude, this is not a suggestion, there is a general section on these forums for a reason.

Actually the game is a free aplha stage mod: no customers mean no massive complains, no refund carebears, no moaking on gameplay.

Then they will get customers, it will start "balance this" "balance that" "is too difficult" "give me a weapon at start" and so on.

LMAO, you certainly haven't been around that much, people already complain now, as if they were entitled to something because they bought Arma 2 for a Mod. I don't even want to imagine the flame wars once the standalone comes out and people actually paid something for DayZ.

What I've seen of ''Dean 'Rocket' Hall'' in interviews, he's not the type to be influenced by other peoples opinion.

Edited by James Ashwood
  • Like 1

I'm truly excited about the standalone. Mostly because once Rocket already has everyones money, he can do whatever the fuck he wants.

BI just need to rig up some sexy little small print, along the lines of "like it or lump it" and stick it on the EULA. Sorted.

@ziogualty - all the beans :beans: :beans: :beans:

@James Ashwood - This topic IS a suggestion, the best suggestion! I imagine you're quite stressed with all the "Search bar!" and "Wrong section!" posts.

Have some nice relaxing beans :beans:

• Like 1

I know he is in thew wrong section but I have to give him my beans ... it is so rare to hear someone new who gets it!!!

:thumbsup: :beans: :beans: :beans:

His suggestion is to go against the mainstream of balance this and balance that. Still valid in this section.