Roxin

DayZ Fallujah - UK2107 | 80+ Vehicles | Vilayer Hive | The Fortress by Roxin

Hello guys. Thank you for looking at my thread. I have set up a new Fallujah server with Vilayer Ltd and I am pleased to say that we are now online and looking for more players. We have two main admins on the server, myself and xJon3sy. We would like to invite you to come along and join in the fun that has been going on our server over the past 24 hours.

The server so far has attracted many different types of players, there are a lot of 'friendly' players that come on our server and team up and try to survive, and there have also been squads of bandits that are hunting survivors down! So whatever your play style, you're more than likely to fit in on our server.

What makes our server different from the rest?

- Active Admins - Our admins are indeed very active, and are online pretty much everyday day. If you have any concerns regarding cheaters then you know that a server admin will be present at most given times. Should a server admin not be online, then you can contact the server owner (me) via email: Offan1991@googlemail.com

- Side Chat Disabled! - Ever join a Fallujah server and you have players constantly using voice comms in side chat rather than keeping it to direct chat? With side chat disabled, this is now not an issue on our server. Side chat is completely disabled so you won't have to worry about any interference or inconvenience to your time spent on our server.

- 80 Vehicles - This is the maximum amount of vehicles that can spawn on our server. We have enabled this so that every player that joins our server has the chance to get themselves some wheels, or even a chopper!

- Anti-Cheat - Our server is fitted with the latest up-to-date anti cheating script that will prevent players from cheating on our server. We realize that cheating on DayZ will continue to occur now and again but we are committed to dealing with this particular issue and making sure that it is kept to a bare minimum on the server. The server also has a script running that will kick people from the server if they have any illegitimate weapon or item.

Server Details

DayZFallujah - 1.0 - (UTC+1) - (Veteran|3D:ON|CH:ON) - UK2107 | 80+ Vehicles | Vilayer Hive | The Fortress by Roxin

b_560x95.png

We Hope to see you in-game! Have fun!

Kind Regards,

Roxin - Server Admin of UK2107 Fallujah

Edited by Roxin

Hi, been playing Fallujah for a while on Vilayer hive. Today we fixed the UH-1.. choppa, but found only few jerry cans. Problem is: where do i refill jerry cans in Fallujah? Visited 3 gas stations, but no such option to refill anywhere near them. Tried landing few meters in front of gas station pumps and looked for an option "refill vehicle" in scroll menu (as one can easily do in Lingor island), didn't find anything.

So, where does one refill jerry cans?

Can vehicle (choppa ir car) be refilled at gas station without jerry cans?

thank you:)

Hi, been playing Fallujah for a while on Vilayer hive. Today we fixed the UH-1.. choppa, but found only few jerry cans. Problem is: where do i refill jerry cans in Fallujah? Visited 3 gas stations, but no such option to refill anywhere near them. Tried landing few meters in front of gas station pumps and looked for an option "refill vehicle" in scroll menu (as one can easily do in Lingor island), didn't find anything.

The only place I am aware of is the south-east airfield.

Jerry cans are refilled by scrolling on a fuel tank. These tanks are stationary, sometimes near industrial areas. I believe they will all refill and refuel if in your inventory at once.