Sign in to follow this  
uncut49@hotmail.com

Trading the rocket launcher for anyone whose interested

Found a rocket launcher the other day and picked it up because I figured there might be someone who wants it for part of a collection (and yes I do realize it's possibly the most useless gun in the game lol). Would like an as50 and camo gear for it but if that's too ambitious will trade for just camo.

Edited by Fallout_49

On that note, it is the single most useless item. You will never find ammo for it unless its scripted in (which is against the rules..) and only takes up inventory space.

Best idea? Drop it in the ocean and hope it floats away before someone finds it.

Edited by Shrapnel

Yeah I know it's single shot and useless as I said and I mentioned I had other stuff to trade. It's up for grabs for anyone who's into weapon collection, I feel bad throwing it away as it is the first rare item I have ever found. Also if no-one wants it i'll probably just destroy a building with it then dump it lol

Edited by Fallout_49

Well the problem is, it might have been scripted in in the first place.

I dont think Rocket would sneak in a rocket launcher for any reason..

Though if you do blast down a building, record it and make sure the rest of us cant enjoy it as well. :D

I don't think it was scripted in, I found it in the barracks in NW airfield and that's the only place you find them so I'm assuming it's legit lol. Will do :).