Sign in to follow this  
aycardus

Looking to create a squad - [US]

Hello everyone! About 3-4 months ago I was told about DayZ. A month later I bought ArmA 2 CO and began to play. I played DayZ for about a month, then got distracted with a realism unit playing the A.C.E. mod. If you don't know what a realism unit is, I'll explain it now. A realism unit is basically a group of people who take a existing military from whatever country they choose, and bring it into the game. They do everything that military does, except they do it in ArmA.

I do not have a name for us, but we will all decide that later on. I want to be able to use those formations, and tactics I learned in the realism units, and bring them into the group and DayZ. I need people who want to get well immersed into DayZ. We will be building a camp and what not. I need people who can be mature about things because we will get raided eventually. I don't want someone screaming into the mic and blowing out my eardrums because someone raided us. Yes, we are going to be a bit pissed off, but I want people who can move on and get back to building a new camp.

About me:

You can call me Marshall. I'm 15 and I live in Southern California. Like I said above, I played DayZ for about a month, then got distracted with some realism units. I was in the 1st Marine Division unit, and still currently in the Task Force 313 unit. My computer sucks, and doesn't work well with the A.C.E. mod, so it's hard for me to play with them. None of them want to get into DayZ for some reason, so that's why I'm here. Again, I learned a bunch of tactics, formations, etc. from both of those units, so I'm hoping we can use those in the group. In total, I think I have about 3-4 months of ArmA 2 experience.

Requirements:

Before I say anything, I know a lot of us have school and work, and I'm totally fine with that. I personally have school and I can't play much right now because I don't have any NVG's, so I can only play a little bit until it gets dark in-game. I can play all the time on the weekends though, but anyways. If you can't be on all the time, I totally understand. All I ask is that you contribute to the group, Whether it be getting us a lot or a little bit of supplies, or helping us locate stuff, etc. I'm totally happy with that.

1. Clear and working Microphone
  2. Active (Look at the paragraph above if you haven't done so.)
  3. Loyal
  4. Mature
  5. Patient
  6. 15+ years of age or older.
  7. Skype
  8. Able to take orders when given.

I may make an exception with the age limit if you might have a sibling or friend that wants to join. Just make them seem likeable :P.

How to contact me:

You can either contact me here on dayzmod.com or on skype. Make sure you tell me what kind of experience you have with ArmA and why you want to join, and what kind of role in the squad you would like, etc.

Edited by Aycardus

1. Clear and working Microphone - turtle beaches
  2. Active (Look at the paragraph above if you haven't done so.) - Im back after quiting so im ready to dive back into it :)
  3. Loyal - yes
  4. Mature - yes
  5. Patient - me and my ex-squad waited on average an hour to kill squads so yea i would say i'm patient
  6. 15+ years of age or older. - 16yr (also live in socal)
  7. Skype - they_call_me_jonsey
  8. Able to take orders when given. - able, cant tell you how annoying it is when people do not listen to orders

1. Clear and working Microphone - turtle beaches
  2. Active (Look at the paragraph above if you haven't done so.) - Im back after quiting so im ready to dive back into it :)
  3. Loyal - yes
  4. Mature - yes
  5. Patient - me and my ex-squad waited on average an hour to kill squads so yea i would say i'm patient
  6. 15+ years of age or older. - 16yr (also live in socal)
  7. Skype - they_call_me_jonsey
  8. Able to take orders when given. - able, cant tell you how annoying it is when people do not listen to orders

Loi