Sign in to follow this  
Jayke (DayZ)

Random Crashes.

- Running on AMD FX-4100 Quad Core Processor, 4.0GB Ram, AMD Radeon HD 6450.

- Running RamDisk with both DayZ & Lingor.

- Running DayZ Commander.

Game runs perfect, starts perfect and connects perfect. At random times in-game it will just freeze, I have to tab out and then there is a "Not Responding" box in the background. Gets annoying as shit, just wondering if there are any steps I can take to fix this.

*Drivers are freshly installed and up-to-date.

Edited by Jayke

I'm having the same problem. Played for hours this morning, no problem. I lost connection than reconnected, about an hour later the game froze. It happened two more times after that.

Having exactly the same probs here too. Been playing the game since August and it's been fine, but it's just kept randomly freezing on me tonight forcing me to Ctrl + Alt + Del out to see a "not responding" status in task manager.

I noticed BE updated to v1.77 today - dunno if that's the culprit... tried re-installing BE to no avail.

I'm having the same thing happen as well... the game just randomly quits, no warning message, no crash reports. :huh:

Same prob here, i connect-> can play for 2 mins->freezes-> then red chain and no message received.

Anyone?

I'm having this problem too... I was playing fine for like a year and suddenly yesterday it just randomly keeps crashing and says "ArmaOA has stopped working" or whatever....