Morriscode92

Want to play in a group? Come play with me! NEW LINK PLEASE FOLLOW

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED PLEASE FOLLOW IT TO THIS LINK!!!!!!|

I have been playing this game for sometime and finally got tired so going lone-wolf, Whenever I play lone-wolf I always end up dying due to teams taking me out. So I decided to try to create a squad....

I have noticed that most squads are 16 and up, I want to make a squad with an age limit. This squad is a 15 and younger, however, there are a few requirements,

1. You have to be mature, if you have a few moments where you aren't I don't care, I do it myself sometimes.

2. You should have a basic knowledge of this game.

3. Skype is a decent thing to have, I'm deciding if we are going to be using it.

4. At least know where most of the places are on the map and in the game itself. This really isn't a requirement, I would just like to know that you guys could be able to get a gun or some gear within a few minutes of respawning.

I don't care if you not that active or sometimes active, but be on often enough the you keep up with the upgrades of gear. Also I live on the East Coast of the United States of America so take that into time affect. That's all I have to say, if your interested follow the format and post it below. I will be checking the comments everyday or so, so I will get back to you pretty fast.

EXTRA: I want this to be a small squad so I decided to make it about 4 players, so reply fast! I also will send you more info once you are in!

Format:

IGN:

Skype Name (if you have it):

Level of Maturity (1-10):

Level of Knowledge (1-10)

Level of Skill (1-10):

Edited by Mike561

I just started playing this game i whatch vids on it but i need a few pointers.

IGN: ill tell you in skype

Skype username: assassin_991

Maturity: 6 :Can be a bit silly somtimes

Knowledge: 3 : Just need some pointers

Skill: 5 : I play alot of shooter games so i have some knowledge on shooting and hiding and combat

Edited by dvidl6

Hey Divdl6, I will send you a request on Skype, I'm thebeaver12321 (long story) when I have the time and may want to play.

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST, I CLEARLY STATE THAT I AM LIVE IN THE EAST COAST OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Edited by Mike561

Astronomal, you are said to live in the UK and looking it up, we have a 5 hour difference. so this is going to be a problem, I am sorry to say this but I don't think that this is going to work. Sorry,

Edited by Mike561