Sign in to follow this  
UntitledPubstar

Can anyone please elaborate on this?

so earlier today I went ahead and did a NW airfield loot run. i discovered at the south barracks have wire fencing all around it and sand bags. so i deconstruct one wire fence to get inside. i discover a tent LOADED with ammo and a few guns. nothing really concerning me except anti-biodics. i take them and continue on with the run. i also find sand-traps in the AC tower, so i just think some one is being a troll. the i discover this building filled with wire fencing kits and tank traps everywhere so now i know there has to be a hacker that calls this place home. so i go ahead and just jet. A few minutes ago i decided to sign in and give my friend the anti-biodics and upon sign in, my guy dies right then and i loose all of my stuff. then i get spawned in the wilderness, in the middle of no where.

Is this the doing of a hacker? im not pissed just want to know.

also the server was US 624, beware

Debug glitch or something. This his happened to me few times.

Sounds like someone blocked off the barracks to be a troll/stash weapons there. He probably gets into the server on another server then hops over to the one you are on.

The barbed wire just keeps everyone else out.

As for the debug forest spawn? It's just a glitch, relog.

alright, thanks guys. i looked it up, this needs to be fixed like asap. i had an L85, NVGs, you name it. loaded to the teeth. id rather get sniped in cherno than this bull

If you ran back to the place you were when you got the death screen, you gonna find your duped body there with all your gear. Good luck next time!

Edited by ShigZ