Dragonsire

Wtf is happening?

Whenever me and my friend try to join a server on DayZCommander, we get kicked off, and it says "you were kicked off the game corrupted memory #29". I need help/any ideas so I can play

try using six launcher

or

try joining a server using the ingame browser

if u still getting that error then there is some shit with ur dayz files or the game itself and u definitely need to reinstall either one of these or both.

try deleting @dayz folder in arma 2 operation arrowhead directory and redownloading the mod files aagain

after that, if the error persists, reinstall the game

Edited by h3retic

Happened to me twice earlier today, you just have to reload the server one more time.

Hmm you aren't the first person today to have this issue, where did you download DayZ commander from??

I'm having the same issue today, I played on a server for about 5 min then changed servers cause it was too dark to see anything. But now every server I pick gives me the exact same error. It was working just fine yesterday, I even reinstalled dayz but that doesn't seem to help at all.

EDIT: After some tries to get it to work, I launched arma2OA without using the dayzcommander. I enabled the dayz expansion and then tried searching for a server manually. That seemed to work, the battleye doesn't kick me out then.

Edited by Lander

Hm... Interesting. I didn't play dayz for a week or two. Just vanilla Arma on latest non-beta patch. And recently have noticed the same problem. I'm using the ingame browser and sometimes BE kicks me off with that memory error message. On the second attempt it connects without any problem.

Taking that in consideration, this is not related to Dayz. Probably BE fucked up as always.

Thanks for the info and ideas. I'll try a second time and stuff. Yay