Carnage752

My first won firefight, with an end-game bandit no less.

So me and my friend *Blotted Out* were meeting up at a town on the coast (He just spawned, and is really new). On our way north we decided to hit up Balota Airfield for any goodies, seeing how we drank our last consumables. It was a night time server, only 5 players, but still visible enough for ops. We were entering a hangar, with me on point, when I turn around because I hear some VERY LOUD noises. My friend, in a puff of smoke, dropped dead. He was shot. Oh shit.

I had a DMR, full clip, nce damage and semi auto. I steadied myself to prepare for yet another player encounter and went prone and watched my friends body. I didn't know if he had seen me, but I assumed he would go to the body first. He came from the left instead of the right, and I quickly adjusted my sighting. He managed to fire off a couple of rounds, but I shot that bastard no less than six times with my DMR. He dropped like a rock.

I was hit, broken bones and bleeding out, but miraculously alive. I bandaged myself, took some morphine, then checked this guy's body out. He was loaded the best equipment in the game. His gun was an MK 48 MOD. If he had hit me one more time, I would be dead. His sidearm was an M9 suppressed. He had an entrenching tool, GPS, Night Vision (Probably how he saw us), Range Finder, the fucking works. I was surprised. And elated.

I'm not sure if he was a hacker or not, but he left the server shortly afterwards :). I helped myself to all my rightfully earned spoils, relinked up with my friend, and as some compensation for his hardship, gave him my DMR :). We are now working on fixing his internet connection problems before continuing on our adventures.

That was the first bandit kill, first firefight survived, and first end-tier equipment I've ever found. It was quite amazing. I murdered an innocent man a long time ago. Consider this my reparation for my sin to the community.

Edited by Carnage752
  • Like 7

Nice story man. +1 for the good guys. I am still looking for a good guy like yourself o team with get some vehiles and eventually make a small hidden base. Right now I dont go to any citys I have just everything I need. I just hit the smaller towns when I need bandages and such. I do need to a big city soon in order to get at least 2 morphines. my fear is breaking my leg on accident and not being able to save myself.

Good kill. Use that MK. Thing is a beast, will get you your PVP rush easy. I just hope you stay strong and don't stoop down to your victim's level....killing noobs is lame.

Also killed a guy 2 times with all the best stuff there is , mosth likelly they are hackers tough , but just pick up there gear since you got it "legit" then.

I've played armory alot to help with my shooting. Plus that MK and DMR is just a beast.

I still don't get the point of camping spawn/noob locations. With end gear tier no less. I mean seriously?

We were loaded with pretty good stuff, and were a pair. Probably saw us as a legit threat. Too bad he sucked at aiming XD